• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

came up with some prop bets for the november9/wsopE 9: ive posted bet limits on each prop as im just doing this for a fun 5week sweat. also, i only will let you bet on names with parenthesis and bettting line after them.post your bet and payoff online name by tippoff and were good, as long as it hasnt exceeded my max.can only accept more than one bet on the same line if both bets dont combine to exceed the max.BETTERFINISH$30max$ Negreanu(+150) vs Ivey$30max$ BarryS(+150) vs JeffS$15max$ SaoutE(even) vs Saout9(even)$35max$ AkenheadE(-350) vs Akenhead9$25max$ Mercier vs Moon(+200)edit: saout bet is off the board nowNOVEMBER9DarvinMoon 59mEricBuchman 35mStevenBeigleter 30mJeffShulman 20mJosephCada 13mKevinSchaffel 13mPhilIvey 10mAntoineSout 10mJamesAkenhead 7mWSOPEJason Mercier - 3.2m James Akenhead - 1.4m Praz Bansi - 1.2m Barry Shulman - 1.1mMarkus Ristola - 800k Antoine Saout - 700kMatt Hawrilenko -675kChris Bjorin - 500k Daniel Negreanu - 440k

ill take november 9 saout for the max. [$15]fulltilt ----> Lelouch-Vi-ZeroEDIT : I sent you a pm dscoot to make that bet official.

what are we doing in an event of a tie? are we pushing it?
Tie goes to the runner

ah nm

on hockey? I'll take today's MLBChiSox +120 @ DetroitTwins -200 vs KCNHLFlyers PK CarolinaBlackHawks -140 FLA (10/3 early tomorrow)NFLI'm going to be looking for.....(prolly gonna add some more games/ O/U closer to Sunday)Detroit +10 @ ChiCincinatti -6 vs CleGiants -8 vs KCVikings -3 (Up to $30 here) vs GB$10 on all but the Vikes Pack MNF gameReply and consider booked I'm heading to The Twins game tonight so shipping will prolly happen tomorrow if anything gets bookedAs has been my custom recently I can receive on Both Full Tilt and Stars but am only shipping via Tilt at the moment please keep this in mind Hopefully this gets the thread back on track haha

Want a sweat tonight...Pitt -6.5 @ Louisville up to $15Just quote and be 98% assured that it's booked...Edit: Can only ship on FT, but will accept either PS or FT.
booked
Want a sweat tonight...Pitt -6.5 @ Louisville up to $15Just quote and be 98% assured that it's booked...Edit: Can only ship on FT, but will accept either PS or FT.
so where do u want it or can i still cancel?
on hockey? I'll take today's MLBChiSox +120 @ DetroitTwins -200 vs KCNHLFlyers PK CarolinaBlackHawks -140 FLA (10/3 early tomorrow)NFLI'm going to be looking for.....(prolly gonna add some more games/ O/U closer to Sunday)Detroit +10 @ ChiCincinatti -6 vs CleGiants -8 vs KCVikings -3 (Up to $30 here) vs GB$10 on all but the Vikes Pack MNF gameReply and consider booked receive: PS or FT ship: FT
Michigan-4Wisconsin+3Purdue-8Upto 25 each.
I'll book all 3 for $25 each. If I lose all three, I'll probably ship a little from PS and a little from FT, just to let you know.

Going to Canadiens/Sabres game tonight, looking for $25 each on Montreal (+136) and over 5.5 goals total (-104).Leaving hotel shortly, first person to quote with booked has action, gl.