Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Also, I don't even think that unbooking a bet is really that bad, albeit he should have PMed Speed about it. What i think is douchey is him coming in here like he's more important than anyone else, saying he wasn't aware of the the protocol and then saying that he already lost 200 on the game anyways. To me, that seems like the money isn't even an issue, that shipp itt doesn't really care about how people view him on this forum or in general, and that's he's more important than everyone else and can just use ignorance to fix it. After all, it's just 50 bucks. Fuck, I even think he got staked to some ridic sunday schedule by a few people on this forum once. Way to be a standup guy dude. You're pretty cool.also, I think I participated in that thread but I'm too much of a stoner to remember.Where the hell can I watch a women's sporting event to sweat? I've just reached critical mass as a degen.
uhhh...i never once said i was more important than anyone else? im not sure where you are getting that from..youre right, its NOT about the money, but what i meant by me losing $200 on the game was that i did not unbook the bet because i didnt like the bet anymore. it was for the simple fact i did not want to place the bet here/with him, and i got full action elsewhere. I will not pay him $50 because I do not believe I owe him a cent. I unbooked a bet before gametime, and if that makes me a douche, then im sorry you feel that way, but theres not much I can do about that.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

uhhh...i never once said i was more important than anyone else? im not sure where you are getting that from..youre right, its NOT about the money, but what i meant by me losing $200 on the game was that i did not unbook the bet because i didnt like the bet anymore. it was for the simple fact i did not want to place the bet here/with him, and i got full action elsewhere. I will not pay him $50 because I do not believe I owe him a cent. I unbooked a bet before gametime, and if that makes me a douche, then im sorry you feel that way, but theres not much I can do about that.
So your saying u can post and try to get as much action as you want and then before the game decide that u want to get rid of some of it? I was done with this topic and u should just stop cause everytime u post u make yourself sound like more of an idiot. Can't believe I am watching overtime of a WNBA game.
Can't believe I am watching overtime of a WNBA game.
So this. Congrats sir as you are entering a very profitable club. I've now memorized your screen name. Which means you are winning bets against me regularly. This is a club psu and skyler are very familiar with.

I now realize why the WNBA is unprofitable. It's like watching the Spurs play as a bunch of ugly chicks. The NBA can't even get people to watch the Spurs. What makes them think people will watch the WNBA?

I now realize why the WNBA is unprofitable. It's like watching the Spurs play as a bunch of ugly chicks. The NBA can't even get people to watch the Spurs. What makes them think people will watch the WNBA?
good pt. in a srs topic i really think they should consider skimpier outfits and even naked games. now obv i am kidding here but really i think that is the one thing that cold turn shit around for them.
maybe if they had an "all star" game with the 2% of the league that we would enjoy seeing in skimpier outfits.....
Are you looking for a job? The WNBA should hire you for their marketing head.
What a coincidence I'm a recent college grad and currently looking for a "real" jobAlso FWIW fan(internet) voting would obviously be the method of selecting the players worthy, and the outfits.
by fan voting u mean psu gets to pick the participants right??? and as u pointed out all but 2 % of the players noone would want to see but srsly u cant tell me u wouldnt laugh ur ass off at a 6-11 naked chick running the court lol and diana taurasi and sue bird r smokin hot as well as a few others so i think thats the way they should go.i dk if anyone heard but a few years back dont rememebr how many they had a poll of which wnba player fans would most like to see in playboy. after they had the poll they interviewed the girl and she said she would def be open to the idea due to the lack of money they make. i think i even heard that she was in playboy but im not exactly sure if she did.
by fan voting u mean psu gets to pick the participants right??? and as u pointed out all but 2 % of the players noone would want to see but srsly u cant tell me u wouldnt laugh ur ass off at a 6-11 naked chick running the court lol and diana taurasi and sue bird r smokin hot as well as a few others so i think thats the way they should go.i dk if anyone heard but a few years back dont rememebr how many they had a poll of which wnba player fans would most like to see in playboy. after they had the poll they interviewed the girl and she said she would def be open to the idea due to the lack of money they make. i think i even heard that she was in playboy but im not exactly sure if she did.
I know that Lauren Jackson I believe she played for Seattle at the time posed nude for an Australian(her home country) magazine but I didn't recall what you're talking abouta_jacksoncover_i.jpg*the actual pics are easy to find FWIW*wait apparently this is the one you're talking about head-harrison.jpgapparently she turned Playboy down after they didn't meet her "demands" I doubt they lost sleepThey offered $500,000 ...that's gotta be like 3 times her salary...Agreed with Taurasi and Bird I've had numerous arguments with buddies of whether they are attractive at allGod I spent way too much time on this I need to rethink my life
I know that Lauren Jackson I believe she played for Seattle at the time posed nude for an Australian(her home country) magazine but I didn't recall what you're talking abouta_jacksoncover_i.jpg*the actual pics are easy to find FWIW*wait apparently this is the one you're talking about head-harrison.jpgapparently she turned Playboy down after they didn't meet her "demands" I doubt they lost sleepThey offered $500,000 ...that's gotta be like 3 times her salary...Agreed with Taurasi and Bird I've had numerous arguments with buddies of whether they are attractive at allGod I spent way too much time on this I need to rethink my life
ya exactly thats the one i was talking abt. she came up with redic demands andshe ended up turning it down... if someone offered me 500,000 to show my balls i would oblige ftr. but ya i remember that and it woulda been pr for them maybe not good maybe not bad but for a league that gets no pr it woulda been something.

also i have had worse me and friends have arguments for hours over how bad josh hull sucks for psu, how hot so and so chick is on real world, if hermione on harry potter or hannah montana is hotter list goes on. basically we have lots of time to discuss shit like this.

also i have had worse me and friends have arguments for hours over how bad josh hull sucks for psu, how hot so and so chick is on real world, if hermione on harry potter or hannah montana is hotter list goes on. basically we have lots of time to discuss shit like this.
:club: no homo i love you for so many reasons
if i say not booked before the game starts? why cant i do that? ive never made a bet with you in my life and you assume something is booked? sorry i decided to cancel any bets..ive done it before so im confused where this is coming from
It was wrong then too man...
Cancellations should not be allowed in this thread. Some of us come in, book a bet or two, then don't check back until the games are over. I would be pissed if I thought I had a bet and then came back and didn't. I don't think that happened here(as far as him missing out because he didn't know it was cancelled), but it should be curbed right now.
yup
Simply put, this thread is a book. When you post a game, you are posting action you are willing to take on, like a book. When someone replies taking that action, the action is booked. A bookie cannot then cancel the bet for no reason (i.e. starting pitcher change, game cancellation, etc.) or that bookie is not credible.I get what you are saying ship, that the game hadn't even been close to kicking off yet, etc. but by posting in here you are basically becoming a bookie, and if someone quotes you and takes the action, that action is live.Why do I keep giving the man juice rather than joining in here. I dunno. LOL.
some books cancel bets for stating QB change too.All of a sudden everyone is against cancelling bets... I remember a good 8 months or so ago when someone cancelled 4 bets right before game time with me, everyone that is on ships ass was in aggreement that those cancelled bets, some odd 8 months ago were legit. what is the difference? A wager is a wager. even if someone is juicing the shit out of you (guilty) you still took it.... Other then that though, canceled bet pre game is shit.... the only way to make it work is if we make this thread, "edit proof" so once it is said.... IT IS SAID AND BOOKED...I have no credibilaty but oh well
well there goes my hope of getting any action on Pro Beach Volleyball players.
fypjk buddy
fypjk buddy
Actually that seems pretty accurate, I'd try(emphasis on try) to prove you wrong...If only there was an actual beach anywhere near me.....feel like sweating some MLB action tonightMy Twins -120 vs Tigers up to $20*Note can only ship via FTP at the moment can receive on either stars or FTP thoughtyty weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeReply and consider bookedI wont be around til after the game