• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

what happens if this Os game doesnt finish..Assuming it will be final?
I have no clue what the weather is like in Baltimore but I doubt they'll call it with how close the game is right now
Guys i don't know how this works but i want to bet on Galatasaray for tonight's european cup Panathinaikos v Galatasaray
post the line..if someone likes it they will take it..
Oh okGalatasaray is 3.3 @Betfair and 2.70 @gamebookers so i think 3.00 would be fair. I can pay via FTP.
Everyone knows Fenerbahce is the best team in Turkey.
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111
You may not know that I was born in Turkey and Fener has been my team forever...I moved to Canada when i was 8 but, i have always followed Fenerbahce...My dad is a crazy Besiktas fan..GO FENER

Can some one explain how you guys are posting the money line without having the house juice included in it. and when some one posts+215 Knicksup to $10-185 Lakersup to $20 what do they mean?

Can some one explain how you guys are posting the money line without having the house juice included in it. and when some one posts+215 Knicksup to $10-185 Lakersup to $20 what do they mean?
go play some poker , this isnt a sports book
go play some poker , this isnt a sports book
man, what is your problem? Why do you continuosly harass me? I asked simply how you guys were setting lines....
man, what is your problem? Why do you continuosly harass me? I asked simply how you guys were setting lines....
you set incorrect odds on your parlays. Last time i checked you don't even play poker, this is a poker community. Ill leave you alone. lakers -200 fwiw
you set incorrect odds on your parlays. Last time i checked you don't even play poker, this is a poker community. Ill leave you alone. lakers -200 fwiw
I am a fan of poker, I have played/do play online poker, I play live poker on a consistent basis. This is a poker forum, what it is not is a "Forum for only players that play online poker everyday." You are the only won that breaks my balls about anything, I set true parlay lines until a member of the forum suggested that i lower the payouts. And secondly, I never made any one bet them, I offered them, and some members played. Those that bet with me DID NOT COMPLAIN. Im glad you play poker, Im even glad you run well. Please stop insulting me, I do not inslut you or anyone else on here. If you dont want my action, ok, you dont need to take it...GL in Vegas, have fun.(-200) *sigh* probably....
+215 Knicks means you would risk 100 to win 215-185 lakers means you would need to lay 185 to win 100
Kobe and others before are right. To take the juice out just find the middle between them which would be -200/+200 and Fred answered the other Q.

FREDD NEVER ANSWERS NE QUESTIONS UNLESS THEY PERTAIN ON HOW TO BE TEH GHEY... on serious note fred r u ever gonna get on aim and talk to me since its been like over 6 months u need to get on that imo... also my fault due to new comp w/o aim for 2 months but all freds fault imo