Sports Betting Challenge Thread

tought day today...Ill still give you all the action you like tomorrow.
yep, no problem but I cashed out most of my money and lost the rest today. Saving my FT $ so I can get the "free" $50 so no action for me. GL
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

wsoxWhite Sox +131 vs Red Sox=w+10Halos -158 @ Royals=l-10Mariners -103 @ A's=w+10.30Fish -114 @ Gnats=w+11.40Giants +109 @ Brew=w+10Rangers +103 @ Orioles=w+10Tigers +107 @ Rays=l-10.70total=30kobebook colorado -12 for 30w+30

thought you were busto wsox lol jk
funny guy. I said I don't have any on PS but I made some last night on FT. Thanks for asking
Ill take red sox or are they only for him im confuzzled
they are for anyone but he specifically said he'd take anything. You can have it
I like Dallas -6 @ Tampa Bay for up to $50 on FTP
im only looking for 20 on tampa. its up to you to confirm this if you wanna take that, or if you wanna look for someone else to get all 50 action for ya, thats fine, just let me know by sunday.any betters here getting in the survivor pool?
im only looking for 20 on tampa. its up to you to confirm this if you wanna take that, or if you wanna look for someone else to get all 50 action for ya, thats fine, just let me know by sunday.any betters here getting in the survivor pool?
$20 booked. GLWilling to take $30 more on the game if somebody else is interested.