Sports Betting Challenge Thread

MLB-sunday up to 20eachnats +105 vs redsgiants -115 vs metsorioles -110 vs angelspadres +165 vs cardsrays -190 vs bluejaysrangers -125 vs red soxroyals +170 vs tigers*per bdogas usual, reply to this post and consider it booked, GL ALLS!
10 each on the Mets, Cards, and Angels plz thx gl
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

giants -115 vs mets-L-11.50orioles -110 vs angels=L -11.00padres +165 vs cards= L -10total -32.50lol im gonna start my own bad beat forum just for my sports betting lol i run like shat. giants lose by 1 orioles give up a 9 run 13th the cards win on walk off hr by rookie cf batting 8th in the lineup hitting 250 lol and earlier in the week during the bills titans game spread is -3 there up by 5 with ball and the punter kills clock by rinning outta back of endzone for a safety as time expired lol fml.

mlb-up to 20eachbraves -171 vs dbacksgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins nfl-up to 40eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiantsPanthers/NYG UNDER 32.5the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!

mlb-up to 20eachbraves -171 vs dbacksgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins nfl-up to 40eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiantsPanthers/NYG UNDER 32.5the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!
ill take dbacks for 20
mets for 5

monday updatedmlb up to 20eachgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins nfl-up to 40eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiantsPanthers/NYG UNDER 32.5the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!

monday updatedmlb up to 20eachgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins nfl-up to 40eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiantsPanthers/NYG UNDER 32.5the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!
Ill take the Giants -3 and the over 32.5 for $20 each.Booked?
yawp, gl! In the future just reply with what you want, easier process than me coming back to confirm..
coolio..Havent been around in this thread in a while..$40 ready to ship..I run bad here.GL GL GL

monday updatedmlb up to 20eachgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins royals +215 vs CWSYanks -220 vs Ascards -156 vs LADnfl-up to 60eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiants ($40-open)Panthers/NYG UNDER 32.5 ($40-open)the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!

monday updatedmlb up to 20eachgiants -111 vs metsrangers -136 vs twins royals +215 vs CWSYanks -220 vs Ascards -156 vs LADnfl-up to 60eachPanthers +3 vs NYGiants ($40-open)Panthers/NYG UNDER 32.5 ($40-open)the usual, reply to this post and consider it boooked. GL ALLs!!!
ill take the giants for 40
yawp, gl! In the future just reply with what you want, easier process than me coming back to confirm..
That is one of the sickest finishes I have seen in a while..Thats the ultimate bad beat. But ill gladly take win. :club: assuming you will send on stars its sergetoronto(pickering)

kobebraves -171 vs dbacks = w +20Panthers +3 vs NYGiants ($40-open)= L-40vospackgiants -111 vs mets= w+5sergePanthers +3 vs NYGiants= L-20Panthers/NYG UNDER 32.5=L-20totalskobe=-20vospack +5serge -40and serge its sergetoronto right?? if my memory is right thats it but im not sure cuz sergefcp rang my head to so let me kno ill ship tomm sometime gg all

That is one of the sickest finishes I have seen in a while..Thats the ultimate bad beat. But ill gladly take win. :club: assuming you will send on stars its sergetoronto(pickering)
k ur gay lol where was this 2 mins earlier lol shipping now

and also i didnt see the game jst the score but i now read the entire post enlighten me as to how i got the shaft tonight plz so i can add it to my list lol. did cantwell fumble a knee or soemthing???

and also i didnt see the game jst the score but i now read the entire post enlighten me as to how i got the shaft tonight plz so i can add it to my list lol. did cantwell fumble a knee or soemthing???
it was pretty gross for you..Carolina scores a touchdown with like 57 seconds to make the score Giants 17 Carolina 15..At this stage you win both sides if Carolina fails to convert the two pt conversion. Well they convert and now we are tied 17-17.On the final play of the 4th quarter with no time left the QB for Carolina instead of taking a knee decides its a good idea to throw the ball, fumble, recovery and TD..Giants win 24-17...pretty sick ending
it was pretty gross for you..Carolina scores a touchdown with like 57 seconds to make the score Giants 17 Carolina 15..At this stage you win both sides if Carolina fails to convert the two pt conversion. Well they convert and now we are tied 17-17.On the final play of the 4th quarter with no time left the QB for Carolina instead of taking a knee decides its a good idea to throw the ball, fumble, recovery and TD..Giants win 24-17...pretty sick ending
That was a beautiful ending. I hope some of you guys remember me cuz I'm back to feed my gambling addiction. Bet with some of you last season. Cheers!Nando

mlb tuesday, up to 20eachDback +155 vs philliesrockies -172 vs natsreds +205 vs giantsbraves -172 vs metshouston even vs marlinscubs -220 vs padresdodgers -200 vs cardstigers +110 vs marinersrays -270 vs oriolesthe usual, reply to this post and consider it booked. GL alls!

mlb tuesday, up to 20eachDback +155 vs philliesrockies -172 vs natsreds +205 vs giantsbraves -172 vs metshouston even vs marlinscubs -220 vs padresdodgers -200 vs cardstigers +110 vs marinersrays -270 vs oriolesthe usual, reply to this post and consider it booked. GL alls!
I'll take the bolded for $10 eachalso likeHalos -101 @ ClevelandTwins +162 @ RangersWhite Sox -121 vs Royals$10 per gamefirst one who books gets it. GL
I'll take the bolded for $10 eachalso likeHalos -101 @ ClevelandTwins +162 @ RangersWhite Sox -121 vs Royals$10 per gamefirst one who books gets it. GL
I'll book your three for ten each,gl