• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Fridays GamesSyracuse-11.5 vs SFATennesse-2 vs Ok stKansas-10 vs ND stMarquette-4.5 vs UtahPitt-20 vs E TennMissouri-13 vs CornellDayton +9 vs W VirginiaMoorehead st-21.5 vs LouisvilleUtah-1 vs ArizonaUSC-2.5 vs BCXavier-10 vs PortlandOhio st-3 vs SienaWake Forest-8 vs Cleveland StRobert Morris-17.5 vs Mich StFlorida St-2.5 vs Wisconsin20 each. Maybe more if you want. Let me know. At least 5 a bet. Happy Tourney time

Fridays GamesSyracuse-11.5 vs SFATennesse-2 vs Ok stKansas-10 vs ND stMarquette-4.5 vs UtahPitt-20 vs E TennMissouri-13 vs CornellDayton +9 vs W VirginiaMoorehead st-21.5 vs LouisvilleUtah-1 vs ArizonaUSC-2.5 vs BCXavier-10 vs PortlandOhio st-3 vs SienaWake Forest-8 vs Cleveland StRobert Morris-17.5 vs Mich StFlorida St-2.5 vs Wisconsin20 each. Maybe more if you want. Let me know. At least 5 a bet. Happy Tourney time
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before this. I'll take Cornell +13 and West Virginia -9 for 10 each if you'll take money on Tilt. Since these are my first bets here I'll send beforehand if you want to hold, let me know.DK
I get my 30 back from yesterday, but I'll give it back to you again tomorrow. gg.
do u want me to just pay jcash is that cool since u owe him 30?and sportsmack u owe me 30 speed we were = and same with kobe i think thats it
lets dance.....up to 30 each.texas a/m +4.5 vs byumarland +1.5 vs californiamississippi st +6 vs washingtonjust reply to this post and its booked, gl.
shipped 30. You know you're a degenerate when you pick a team(TexasA&M)) to upset the number one seed in the second round, then bet against them giving 4.5 points, with your money on the mormons, in a basketaball game. Edit: psufans is shipping my 30, gg. Thanks psu, was double checking the Washington game and my bracket. Good timing.
shipped 30. You know you're a degenerate when you pick a team(TexasA&M)) to upset the number one seed in the second round, then bet against them giving 4.5 points, with your money on the mormons, in a basketaball game. Edit: psufans is shipping my 30, gg. Thanks psu, was double checking the Washington game and my bracket. Good timing.
yup np jc is a donk neways owes me some mooooolah so i can just take that off lol.
20 each on teh bolded. I'll also give you 17.5 with my Mich St pick.
i'll take the 3 bolded for 20each. gl