• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

??? Explain please?
i dont have your AIM, actually I dont even have AN AIM, sucks that we cant bet together....
I'll take Minn -4, LAL -3 and Hornets -1.5gl
For $5 or $10?
i dont have your AIM, actually I dont even have AN AIM, sucks that we cant bet together....
My AIM is in profile as well as my Yahoo.
My AIM is in profile as well as my Yahoo.
ok sweet, ive got yahoo...

up to 40 each..atlanta +1.5 vs new orleans and under 188orlando-detroit under 187chicago +5 vs miami and under 202washington-minnesota over 203 denver -4 vs houstonportland +2.5 vs la lakers and under 202just quote/reply to this post and its booked, gl

getting back to bets....i like up to 50hornets -1.5@ hawksOrlando-1 @ Detroitlakers- 2.5@ portlandCollege of Charleston -2.5 @ Chattanooga
might as well take all the home underdogs :club:
ok you talked me into it, i'll take detroit +1 for 50. glgl
The common theme I've seen in FCP is - once a dramabomb starts, anyone who is near the subject tends to be thrown together as "involved" (see, isn't this what you're kinda doing right now, pulling me into this to a point where I feel a response is justified...), and a flurry of pointless arguing ensues. I read through the situation, and know which side of the argument I agree with, is all I was saying - but I prefer to keep that information to myself. Like I said - I'll continue my small volume sports betting, but through AIM only. I'm just going to maintain my preference of not getting involved with this shitstorm, and feel that the best way to do that is not to bet in here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't done betting, but was done with this particular venue - which I deem to be fair - and that there is an alternate way to reach me for those who wish to continue betting with me.
1) No you did that yourself, which seems to be your MO. you made sure to go out of your way to bring it up after the argument was over and pull yourself into it instead of trying to make bets like everyone else has been doing.2) People can disagree on things without you acting like a prepubescent teenage girl. This is sentence by is by far the most dramatic.3) The only really "drama" in this thread is your illogical reactions to something that A) had nothing to do with you and B) was resolved by all parties involved (again not including you)People can disagree about something without you having to come out of nowhere and react as dramatic and ridiculous as possible.Why don't you just let it go ? (since it never really included you anyways)Such random victimizations imo
1) No you did that yourself, which seems to be your MO. you made sure to go out of your way to bring it up after the argument was over and pull yourself into it instead of trying to make bets like everyone else has been doing.2) People can disagree on things without you acting like a prepubescent teenage girl. This is sentence by is by far the most dramatic.3) The only really "drama" in this thread is your illogical reactions to something that A) had nothing to do with you and B) was resolved by all parties involved (again not including you)People can disagree about something without you having to come out of nowhere and react as dramatic and ridiculous as possible.Why don't you just let it go ? (since it never really included you anyways)
Looshle,I never even so much as stated your SN here. You have no reason to come after me. But then again, you're all proving my point. The only reason for my post was to let people know I'd still like to bet, post how to reach me, and give my reason for not posting in the thread anymore.I would, however, like to point out how you yourself went after someone that you weren't involved with as well, since you feel like doing this.I AM glad that apparently a simple post - which nearly everyone else who responded seemed to get the purpose of quite clear that I was just referring all betting to my AIM name rather than this thread, whether they posted in here about it or sent me an IM about it - is capable of upsetting you and kobe enough to come after me after I didn't attack either side in my post.I applaud you and your work of making an internet forum post that didn't even refer to you at all into SERIOUS BUSINESS, and give you a standing ovation for your abilities to prove that you're just looking for a fight about nothing. :club::ts:4h:5c:3h Why don't you just let it go ? (since it never really included you anyways)
Looshle,I never even so much as stated your SN here. You have no reason to come after me. But then again, you're all proving my point. The only reason for my post was to let people know I'd still like to bet, post how to reach me, and give my reason for not posting in the thread anymore.I would, however, like to point out how you yourself went after someone that you weren't involved with as well, since you feel like doing this.I AM glad that apparently a simple post - which nearly everyone else who responded seemed to get the purpose of quite clear that I was just referring all betting to my AIM name rather than this thread, whether they posted in here about it or sent me an IM about it - is capable of upsetting you and kobe enough to come after me after I didn't attack either side in my post.I applaud you and your work of making an internet forum post that didn't even refer to you at all into SERIOUS BUSINESS, and give you a standing ovation for your abilities to prove that you're just looking for a fight about nothing. :club::ts:4h:5c:3h Why don't you just let it go ? (since it never really included you anyways)
This just goes to show how much you really wanted to stir shit up. You have 28 posts in this thread, 4 of them having to do with your ridiculous I "hate" drama posts, so you have 24 posts over 280 pages.I guess you are just trying to let everyone know that you are going to continue to NOT post in this thread. I'm done though. GL at the beauty pageant.
you are a tool..if you are done betting in this thread then stop posting in this thread imo
This just goes to show how much you really wanted to stir shit up. You have 28 posts in this thread, 4 of them having to do with your ridiculous I "hate" drama posts, so you have 24 posts over 280 pages.I guess you are just trying to let everyone know that you are going to continue to NOT post in this thread. I'm done though. GL at the beauty pageant.
I forget what thread it was, but there was a post concerning whether I was coming back to this thread or not and I had said that I was going to be frequenting more often - so the purpose for the post stating that I would not be coming back was due to that post. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted the departing message whatsoever. There's your entire reasoning.No, I didn't want to stir shit up - and if I did, I'd stir shit up with someone I have a beef with, not someone I've never so much as quoted a post and replied to. You may think I wanted to, and I'm pretty sure you're set in stone in that. I won't even waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.Once again - I haven't bet with you, I hadn't posted to you till now, and I didn't mention your name or anything about you, leaving you no reason to come after me. Like I said - everyone else got the post perfectly clear in its meaning (rcooj's post, and each of the people who AIMed me) until now.I didn't attack you for even a millisecond, but apparently have a grudge set against me now - awesome. I love the internet. :club: Now can we put this stupid sillyass crap behind us and not hold a grudge, or are you going to treat me with contempt all over the forum now as some arguments result in? FWIW, I'm willing to put the whole thing behind and go back to respect and be mature about it, not bring it up again. Deal?To Ship_itt: I'm done, but want to make sure this situation's over and it's not going to turn into another form of forum hatred as is in situations between other people on the forum. I'll leave when I know that. Dunno what I did to you to get you firing on me too, but you know, that's fine.
Booked for $40
lol i would just like to say that this made me lol for no reason. there was bickering then all of a sudden booked for 40 lol i was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats hilarious. carry on everyone lol

also i feel that since i =2nd most posts in this thread and first among those not gay and named wsox i declare myself dictator of thread.from now on these rules must be followed.1. all bets booked with me = a win for me2. i can not lose a bet and if i lose there will be a juice for thinking that i lost.3. carry on with bickerings giving me entertainment.

Anybody have any interest in Champions league Soccer for tommorrow and Wed? I want to make some bets but dont want to post confusing soccer lines if no one is interested, post in here or PM me.
if you want to parlay the games, im interested.
For $5 or $10?
im going to assume $5 then Tuck

2 Game parlay $5 to win $12.50$10 to win $253 Game parlay$5 to win $27.505 Game parlay$1 to win $20 03/09/09 109 Rockets(Houston)+4 Over 198 21:10 ET 110 Nuggets(Denver)-4 Under 198 03/09/09 111 Lakers(LA)-3 Over 202 22:10 ET 112 Blazers(Portland)+3 Under 202

lol i would just like to say that this made me lol for no reason. there was bickering then all of a sudden booked for 40 lol i was like WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH thats hilarious. carry on everyone lol
lmao
also i feel that since i =2nd most posts in this thread and first among those not gay and named wsox i declare myself dictator of thread.from now on these rules must be followed.1. all bets booked with me = a win for me2. i can not lose a bet and if i lose there will be a juice for thinking that i lost.3. carry on with bickerings giving me entertainment.
booked
I'll take Minn -4, LAL -3 and Hornets -1.5gl
gg, ship stars pleaselllllv