Sports Betting Challenge Thread

1. Parlays r stupid reguardless how u look at it if someone wants to bet one who cares.2. i dont think the diff btw the 25-1 pr 20-1 odds or juice is ne difference from neone shaving pts. i know in the past in this thread people would shave the shit out of my bets and take advantage of how i post games. i post at the beginning of the day dont change it whether it moves from +7 to +6 in my favor or not in my favor. people jump all over that and say o god i want the +6. yet if it changes later in the day in my favor i neveer ask for that point. i think thats rediculous that people have to shave that extra half a point if ur gonna do that then u better make sure if u book my game that u saw moved a point in my favor u better give me that point. 3. loosh's intent may have been to give action on only books that were unbooked but it didnt turn out like that. in essence what it did was ruin the thread not to knock him or whoev else wanted mentioned it i believe shipitt. his intent was probably to just give unbooked bets a place to be booked but what it did was give people the easy access method so they just forwent the thread. when i post and wsox posts i know we bust our balls via aim this thread by bumping it and do everything we can to get our action. when this option became avalilable to people they stricklty left the thread and went straight to him with all bets. since he started booking bets my action has gone down 55% or around that number i know because i have excel with daily bet totals. dont get me wrong it is a good thing for unbooked bets but in essence it ruined the thread and created more unbooked bets for me and others beacuse some of the main people in this thread since vacated due to other options. 4. if your doing the parlays and people r paying for 25-1 odds then let them or whatev it is. parlays r so hard to get exact odds per each game neways. the way they work it deals case by case basis if u dont wnat whatev odds the person has offer new ones or dont take it. 5. i am now back from shittsburgh lovely game and now have comp access back. im on break for the week so ill be back with posts here and there got alot going on throuhgout the week.6. i am now booking with kobe becuase me and him determined dates to settle at end of month but i am posting all my action in the thread so that everyone has equal opp to book. im not solely booking with him to exclude others. i have set amts for all my games and whenev they r bookied via him or the thread they r closed but i do not want the thread to die so i give = opportunity.7. i didnt read entire bickering thing these r just my thoughts on the cliffnotes i read and in general.8. i forgot juice should be unexistant in this thread.
I book bets with precisely 4 people from FCP. 2 or 3 of them are still pretty active in this thread. Don't blame it on me.And you not caring about odds between parlays and not wanting juice in the thread is as contradictory as it is. Should I post every day that I will offer 1 game parlays for $1.07 wins $1 on any game you want, for any amount? Does that really make it any better?I never offered any bets in this thread. I never quoted anyone's post or suggested bets or anything like that. I just let people know there's an option if they can't find someone to take a bet they really like. If that has killed anyone's action, it has nothing to do with me. I can't force you guys to find someone to take your bet for even money. I'll stop posting in this thread though. Also, I rarely take bets for less than $100 bets, anyways. So I'm pretty sure people aren't skipping your $40 bets to bet 2 or 300.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Not that I care, but I think this thread should be juice-free. That being said, if someone wants to book a bet that is not available here, I see no problem with pm-ing Looshle or whoever and working out a private agreement. The entire benefit of betting through this thread over an online site is the 10% you're saving, which in theory, should benefit everyone.
This.
I book bets with precisely 4 people from FCP. 2 or 3 of them are still pretty active in this thread. Don't blame it on me.completely untrue they r not as active as they were trust me on this. (kobe was alot of this thread)And you not caring about odds between parlays and not wanting juice in the thread is as contradictory as it is. Should I post every day that I will offer 1 game parlays for $1.07 wins $1 on any game you want, for any amount? Does that really make it any better?i quite frankly dont care about parlays i think there dumb as shit if u take them. what i meant is its so hard to determine exact odds to place on parlays because they all range pending the game.I never offered any bets in this thread. I never quoted anyone's post or suggested bets or anything like that. I just let people know there's an option if they can't find someone to take a bet they really like.i dont think i said nething about that could be wrong though. i know u havent booked bets in here and i know that. If that has killed anyone's action, it has nothing to do with me. I can't force you guys to find someone to take your bet for even money. I'll stop posting in this thread though.lol well it does have to do with u cuz ur the reason there not booking in here. trust me dude im not ripping u. i think what ur intentions were were very good it just turned out to kill the thread. i hate juice which is y i dont book with u just cuz i hate juice. u dont have to stop posting in here cuz it bumps the thread lol which is a good thing. but ya i really am not trying to make fun of u or rip u if thats how u took it.
Gonzaga -14.5Denver -9DEN/SAC U214Gonzaga -14.5St. Mary's CA -8.5DEN/SAC U214Ark-LittleRock -5.5Ark-LR/DenverU O119St. Mary's CA -8.5$5 eachGonzaga -14.5Niagra -8St. Mary's CA -8.5Ark-LR -5.5Tenn-Chatt -6$1Edit: The AR/DEN O119 is -115, but AR/LR -5.5 is -105 so it evens out?
who would have guessed the F-ing Kings play half decent for once.... Even i was like wtf Denver......Ship Stars please. GG's
never got a pm from you, i'll send you one now
i sent you an email 7days ago.id like to bet 300bux on the marlins over 76.5 wins u can have 300 to pay 250

Edit

rcooj said something along the lines of: "why would anyone bet with Looshle when x book gives 5%"The fact that he is taking juice makes this really shady imo, and as far as I know is not even accurate (I have'nt researched it much tbh). Also I am speculating that if Looshle is booking mainly bigger bets with people (who are still active in this thread) at 7% many of those people would be booking those bets through a site or some other venue anyways, I mean its not like its that difficult to find a book. And why would someone who can get a bet straight up for the terms they want choose to book it with juice?I'm happy that people ahve a place to book bets straight up, and I hope that this thread does'nt die but I don't think what Looshle is doing is really much of a factor either way.

rcooj said something along the lines of: "why would anyone bet with Looshle when x book gives 5%"The fact that he is taking juice makes this really shady imo, and as far as I know is not even accurate (I have'nt researched it much tbh). Also I am speculating that if Looshle is booking mainly bigger bets with people (who are still active in this thread) at 7% many of those people would be booking those bets through a site or some other venue anyways, I mean its not like its that difficult to find a book. And why would someone who can get a bet straight up for the terms they want choose to book it with juice?I'm happy that people ahve a place to book bets straight up, and I hope that this thread does'nt die but I don't think what Looshle is doing is really much of a factor either way.
Well said. I know that 5dimes offers a lot of reduced juiced games in basketball and baseball which is why I primarily use it and it works with Americans (ewalletxpress)

I want to bet Canada vs Mexico U-20 World Cup qualifying but I can't find any lines. If anybody wants to bet I'm willing to go 1.25-1 for Canada (pretty generous I'm sure) for a win and a tie is a push. Game is 5est I'm willing to bet up to 100 but will go less. Can only ship ftp.

getting back to bets....i like up to 50hornets -1.5@ hawksOrlando-1 @ Detroitlakers- 2.5@ portlandCollege of Charleston -2.5 @ Chattanooga
i'll do the 3 bolded for 50each. gl

Well, I won't be posting anymore here, thanks to this whole debacle. I know what side of it I am on but I won't be expressing that publicly, because internet reputations are obviously serious business and should be handled as such.That said, I would like to continue doing very small volume of betting. My AIM is in my profile, hit me with a message and I will let you know if I am willing to bet with you or not.Other than that - GG sports betting thread, I won't be rebuying.

Well, I won't be posting anymore here, thanks to this whole debacle. I know what side of it I am on but I won't be expressing that publicly, because internet reputations are obviously serious business and should be handled as such.That said, I would like to continue doing very small volume of betting. My AIM is in my profile, hit me with a message and I will let you know if I am willing to bet with you or not.Other than that - GG sports betting thread, I won't be rebuying.
New Challenge (Old Challenge)Sports Betting Challenge ThreadWho's next?
i really dont understand, what did this have anything to do with you? please explain
New Challenge (Old Challenge)Sports Betting Challenge ThreadWho's next?
this thread will survive!

up to 40 each..atlanta +1.5 vs new orleans and under 188orlando-detroit under 187chicago +5 vs miami and under 202washington-minnesota over 203 denver -4 vs houstonportland +2.5 vs la lakers and under 202just quote/reply to this post and its booked, gl

i really dont understand, what did this have anything to do with you? please explain
The common theme I've seen in FCP is - once a dramabomb starts, anyone who is near the subject tends to be thrown together as "involved" (see, isn't this what you're kinda doing right now, pulling me into this to a point where I feel a response is justified...), and a flurry of pointless arguing ensues. I read through the situation, and know which side of the argument I agree with, is all I was saying - but I prefer to keep that information to myself. Like I said - I'll continue my small volume sports betting, but through AIM only. I'm just going to maintain my preference of not getting involved with this shitstorm, and feel that the best way to do that is not to bet in here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't done betting, but was done with this particular venue - which I deem to be fair - and that there is an alternate way to reach me for those who wish to continue betting with me.
up to 40 each..atlanta +1.5 vs new orleans and under 188orlando-detroit under 187chicago +5 vs miami and under 202washington-minnesota over 203 denver -4 vs houstonportland +2.5 vs la lakers and under 202just quote/reply to this post and its booked, gl
ill take the over for 40

2 Game parlay $5 to win $12.50$10 to win $253 Game parlay$5 to win $27.505 Game parlay$1 to win $20 03/09/09 109 Rockets(Houston)+4 Over 198 21:10 ET 110 Nuggets(Denver)-4 Under 198 03/09/09 111 Lakers(LA)-3 Over 202 22:10 ET 112 Blazers(Portland)+3 Under 202

The common theme I've seen in FCP is - once a dramabomb starts, anyone who is near the subject tends to be thrown together as "involved" (see, isn't this what you're kinda doing right now, pulling me into this to a point where I feel a response is justified...), and a flurry of pointless arguing ensues. I read through the situation, and know which side of the argument I agree with, is all I was saying - but I prefer to keep that information to myself. Like I said - I'll continue my small volume sports betting, but through AIM only. I'm just going to maintain my preference of not getting involved with this shitstorm, and feel that the best way to do that is not to bet in here. Just wanted to let everyone know that I wasn't done betting, but was done with this particular venue - which I deem to be fair - and that there is an alternate way to reach me for those who wish to continue betting with me.
That sucks.....
2 Game parlay $5 to win $12.50$10 to win $253 Game parlay$5 to win $27.505 Game parlay$1 to win $2003/09/09 101 Hornets(NewOrleans) -1.5 Over 188 19:10 ET 102 Hawks(Atlanta)+1.5 Under 188 03/09/09 103 Magic(Orlando) -1.5 Over 187 19:40 ET 104 Pistons(Detroit)+1.5 Under 187 03/09/09 105 Bulls(Chicago)+5 Over 202 19:40 ET 106 Heat(Miami)-5 Under 202 03/09/09 107 Wizards(Washington)+4 Over 203.5 20:10 ET 108 Timberwolves(Minnesota) -4 Under 203.5 03/09/09 109 Rockets(Houston)+4 Over 198 21:10 ET 110 Nuggets(Denver)-4 Under 198 03/09/09 111 Lakers(LA)-3 Over 202 22:10 ET 112 Blazers(Portland)+3 Under 202
I'll take Minn -4, LAL -3 and Hornets -1.5gl