• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Sorry I missed yesterday guys, but im back. Parlay time!!!!2 game parlay $5 to win $12.503 game parlay $5 to win $255 game Parlay $1 to win $2003/06/09 117 Nuggets(Denver)+9 (-105) Over 209.5 22:40 ET 118 Jazz(Utah)-9 (-105) Under 209.5 03/06/09 119 Timberwolves(Minnesota)+15 (-105) Over 216 22:40 ET 120 Lakers(LA)-15 (-105) Under 216
Denver +9, Minnesota +15 and LAL/Minn over for 5 bucks
6 team parlay heat-1 and over 202.5cavs +1.5 under 185.5rockets-5.5 under 226
$1 to stars please. GG
I'll take Cleveland and Golden State OVER 5 to win 12.50
$5 to stars please GG
one minute too late? jk.... book it
Ko8e, I never got payed teh $5 for this. Whats up man?NMWas shipped
I sent it to you before the 3rd game was even over :club:
I sent it to you before the 3rd game was even over :club:
that is why i didnt think you shipped it, I saw the time and thought that you shipped that one from an erlier bet... my bad!
$5 to stars please.... good game!

3/7 gamesUConn +3.5 @ PittRider -5 (Nuetral Site aka @ Siena) v. St. Peter'sFresno State @ Idaho -6Louisville @ West Virginia -3Duquense @ Dayton -6San Jose St. @ Utah St. -13Stanford @ Arizona -6California +7 @ Arizona St.Nebraska @ Baylor -6New Mexico -4.5 @ WyomingOregon @ UCLA -21Penn St. +2.5 @ IowaMissouri -2 @ Texas A&MMichigan @ Minnesota -5All teams I like have spread listed next to their name. Quote to book. Up to $10 max per game. I won't be on the laptop until probably after 7. Going car hunting tomorrow and work 930-4.GL to all that book.

All teams I like have spread listed next to their name. Quote to book. Up to $10 max per game. I won't be on the laptop until probably after 7. Going car hunting tomorrow and work 930-4.GL to all that book.
What kind of car?
you're really enjoying booking these parlays it seems.
They are fun for both of us.... gives me somethign to root for everyday. I just keep telling people to send to my stars because I want cash on there, not meaning to sound eager for the money guys! Ive ran real bad when i am the one picking teh games, this way, I leave it in your hands. I have something JUICY for March 7th games..... will post soon.I think that parlays give you a little something extra when betting, its a little more thrill. and when you win, you WIN
They are fun for both of us.... gives me somethign to root for everyday. I just keep telling people to send to my stars because I want cash on there, not meaning to sound eager for the money guys! Ive ran real bad when i am the one picking teh games, this way, I leave it in your hands. I have something JUICY for March 7th games..... will post soon.I think that parlays give you a little something extra when betting, its a little more thrill. and when you win, you WIN
erase other names from your sig. gl.

Scroll down for parlays

3/7 gamesUConn +3.5 @ PittRider -5 (Nuetral Site aka @ Siena) v. St. Peter'sFresno State @ Idaho -6Louisville @ West Virginia -3Duquense @ Dayton -6San Jose St. @ Utah St. -13Stanford @ Arizona -6California +7 @ Arizona St.Nebraska @ Baylor -6New Mexico -4.5 @ WyomingOregon @ UCLA -21Penn St. +2.5 @ IowaMissouri -2 @ Texas A&MMichigan @ Minnesota -5All teams I like have spread listed next to their name. Quote to book. Up to $10 max per game. I won't be on the laptop until probably after 7. Going car hunting tomorrow and work 930-4.GL to all that book.
i'll book the bolded for 10each. 5 games, gl

up to 40each on the following games. first tip is at 1200pm est. Goodluck.12:00 pm estpittsuburgh -3.5 vs Uconnmiami florida -8.5 vs nc stategeorgia tech +8.5 vs boston college1:00 pm estmemphis -24.5 vs tulane1:30kansas state -17 vs colorado2:00marquette -5.5 vs syracuseiowa -2.5 vs penn statetexas AM +2 vs missouri i wont be around so just reply/quote this post and its booked.

up to 40each on the following games. first tip is at 1200pm est. Goodluck.12:00 pm estpittsuburgh -3.5 vs Uconni wont be around so just reply/quote this post and its booked.
Booked. I'll take Uconn +3.5 for $40.
3/7 gamesRider -5 (Nuetral Site aka @ Siena) v. St. Peter'sFresno State @ Idaho -6Louisville @ West Virginia -3Duquense @ Dayton -6San Jose St. @ Utah St. -13Stanford @ Arizona -6California +7 @ Arizona St.New Mexico -4.5 @ WyomingOregon @ UCLA -21All teams I like have spread listed next to their name. Quote to book. Up to $10 max per game. I won't be on the laptop until probably after 7. Going car hunting tomorrow and work 930-4.GL to all that book.
ight got those games left.roach i'll take wvu -3 as long as you gimme action for 10 of your 40.wsox looking at getting a pontiac G6. those things are nice. new 09 is like 18.5k that they got on sale. they have a 'used' one for 13k. used = 300 miles. hopefully this is legit
roach i'll take wvu -3 as long as you gimme action for 10 of your 40.
Booked for $10. I'll book another $30 if anyone is interested. Just say 'Booked' and how much b4 9 pm tip.GL

up to 40each on the following games. first tip is at 1200pm est. Goodluck.1:00 pm estmemphis -24.5 vs tulane1:30kansas state -17 vs colorado2:00marquette -5.5 vs syracuseiowa -2.5 vs penn statetexas AM +2 vs missouri i wont be around so just reply/quote this post and its booked.