Sports Betting Challenge Thread

TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol some have already started i just dont feel like looking. sitting here watching the state game just book if u want it
ill take Iowa +12.5 for $10 glgl
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

booked, probably wont ship until tomorrow morning/early afternoon
Where do you want the $? If you want it on stars then can someone transfer me $14 on stars for 14 on ft?
ill take both of ur nba games i mean and over in the psu msu game
booked, GLHere's what I like for SundayNCAASt. Johns -2.5 vs South Florida, up to $20Rider -7.5 vs Canisius, up to $10NFLPitt -6.5 vs Arizona, up to $10NHLOttawa-Washington OVER 5.5 evenBoston even @ Montrealup to $10 eachJust quote if you want it. GL everyone
$10. Booked.
k GL, I might only be able to ship on FTNCAASt. Johns -2.5 vs South Florida, up to $20 1 CTRider -7.5 vs Canisius, up to $10 12 CTNHLBoston even @ Montreal 1 PM CTup to $10 eachJust quote if you want it. GL everyone, I might only be able to ship on FT, u can ship anywhere

TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol some have already started i just dont feel like looking. sitting here watching the state game just book if u want it

Where do you want the $? If you want it on stars then can someone transfer me $14 on stars for 14 on ft?booked, GLHere's what I like for SundayNCAASt. Johns -2.5 vs South Florida, up to $20Rider -7.5 vs Canisius, up to $10NFLPitt -6.5 vs Arizona, up to $10NHLOttawa-Washington OVER 5.5 evenBoston even @ Montrealup to $10 eachJust quote if you want it. GL everyone
south florida +2.5 for 20
south florida +2.5 for 20
k GL, might only be able to ship on FTNHLBoston even @ Montreal 1 PM CT$10Just quote if you want it. GL everyone, I might only be able to ship on FT, u can ship anywhere
TOR +7 vs ORLtor vs orl under 201.5minny +13.5 vs bosMinny vs boston under 197.5Det +4.5 vs clevSac -1.5 vs OKCNCAApsu +13 at MSUnova -11.5 vs cincyillinois -12.5 vs iowaPSU vs MSU over 141up to 40 each going to bed now if u want them book them consider boked as long as they dont exceed max ill be up at noon for psu gamezimmer if ur up fo long haul obv book all my games that is all will make my day easier i wont have to pimp my piks lol some have already started i just dont feel like looking. sitting here watching the state game just book if u want itill take cleveland -4 for 40

god I want to bet on sports right now but have to use someone else's internet so I can't really. Sigh
ur not really missing much tuck all the games started for most part already cuz its superbowl no late games in nething
nah ur not brahh u wanna see bad watch me in games vs ncperotta lol i cant win one as i speak ill misses nice front end lol
lol i figured MSU was a lock for the cover and was hoping you had some sort of PSU bias... apparently u were on to something gg
lol i figured MSU was a lock for the cover and was hoping you had some sort of PSU bias... apparently u were on to something gg
lol no i have 0 bias in the psu bball dept if u look at it i think earlier in the year they were like 2 pt favs vs rhode island i took rhode island i just know this team very well lol.
lol no i have 0 bias in the psu bball dept if u look at it i think earlier in the year they were like 2 pt favs vs rhode island i took rhode island i just know this team very well lol.
you dont have to lie to kick it