• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

detroit +6 and under 180atl -7.5cle -15.5gs +9 and over 214sac +2 and over 214utah over 211, CHA +10, MIL +7.5,MIL over 199, wash +10up to 40 each sry for them being tough i wanted them to get up quick.
I'll take Under on Sac and Utah games for $20 each.
detroit +6 and under 180atl -7.5cle -15.5gs +9 and over 214sac +2 and over 214utah over 211, CHA +10, MIL +7.5,MIL over 199, wash +10up to 40 each sry for them being tough i wanted them to get up quick.

Here's what I like. I want to warn you that I'm going some place where I'm not 100% sure that I'll have internet, but if I do I'll try to check in on stuff but if I don't then I'll definitely have things shipped on Monday. I just wanted to give fair warning. Just quote it if you like it and at the moment I can only ship on FT, unless someone would do a transfer. GLNCAAUCLA -10 vs StanfordBaylor +7 @ MissouriMiami FL pick @ MarylandArizona State -5.5 vs WashingtonMorehead St. -2.5 vs Austin PeayOregon State -3 vs OregonTennessee Tech -7 @ SE Missouri St.New Mexico St. -11.5 vs HawaiiNevada pick @ IdahoWashington State-Arizona OVER 115NBALA Lakers-Memphis OVER 204.5Dallas-Miami UNDER 196Chicago-Phoenix UNDER 211.5New Jersey-Philadelphia UNDER 196$10 per game

I was looking to get some MMA fights booked for Saturday night's card. I will just post my main event pick, because if that doesn't get any action, I don't think I'm going to do to well on the undercard. If you do have interest in other fights other than this one, if you speak up maybe I can offer up some more matchups.I would like to backGeorges St Pierre (-165) Vs BJ Penn, my $165 risk to take your hundo.Also, to the tennis fans from the other day.... I was a bit surprised that Federer is a -150 favorite!! I understand it is a hard-court (Nadal's worst surface) and that he just played a 5 setter, but I thought public perception of Fed "falling off" and Rafael's dominance would have skewed the line way closer to even.I really wanted to bet Federer in the matchup, but I think that is a bit of a steep price.

ncaab 1/31 (games start at 12pm est.)#6Wake forest @ georgia tech +8notre dame @ #3pittsburgh -11west virgina @ #7louisville -6.5#25 georgetown @ #8marquette -6michigan @ purdue -12s. carolina @ kentucky -9.5i like...georgia tech +8pittsburgh -11west virginia +6.5marquette -6 purdue -12kentucky -9.5up to 40 each(just quote/reply to this post and consider it booked, gl!)

Here's what I like. I want to warn you that I'm going some place where I'm not 100% sure that I'll have internet, but if I do I'll try to check in on stuff but if I don't then I'll definitely have things shipped on Monday. I just wanted to give fair warning. Just quote it if you like it and at the moment I can only ship on FT, unless someone would do a transfer. GLNCAAUCLA -10 vs StanfordBaylor +7 @ MissouriMiami FL pick @ MarylandArizona State -5.5 vs WashingtonMorehead St. -2.5 vs Austin PeayOregon State -3 vs OregonTennessee Tech -7 @ SE Missouri St.New Mexico St. -11.5 vs HawaiiNevada pick @ IdahoWashington State-Arizona OVER 115NBALA Lakers-Memphis OVER 204.5Dallas-Miami UNDER 196Chicago-Phoenix UNDER 211.5New Jersey-Philadelphia UNDER 196$10 per game
i'll do the 10 games that i BOLDED. gl friend and have a fun/safe trip!

1/31 nbany @ indiana -4.5/224.5la lakers @ memphis +10.5/205new orleans @ san antonio -5.5golden state @ houston -8.5/214atlanta @ milwaukee -2/197chicago @ phoenix -9/213utah @ portland -9i like...indiana -4.5 and over 224.5memphis +10.5 and under 205new orleans +5.5houston -8.5 and over 214milwaukee -2 and over 197phoenix -9 and over 213portland -9up to 50ea.(just post/reply to this post and consider it booked, gl!)

i like maryland pick

ncaab 1/31 (games start at 12pm est.)#6Wake forest @ georgia tech +8notre dame @ #3pittsburgh -11west virgina @ #7louisville -6.5#25 georgetown @ #8marquette -6michigan @ purdue -12s. carolina @ kentucky -9.5i like...georgia tech +8pittsburgh -11west virginia +6.5marquette -6 purdue -12kentucky -9.5up to 40 each

ncaab 1/31 (games start at 12pm est.) #6Wake forest @ georgia tech +8notre dame @ #3pittsburgh -11west virgina @ #7louisville -6.5#25 georgetown @ #8marquette -6michigan @ purdue -12s. carolina @ kentucky -9.5i like...georgia tech +8pittsburgh -11west virginia +6.5marquette -6 purdue -12kentucky -9.5up to 40 each(just quote/reply to this post and consider it booked, gl!)tips in 40minutes
k I'll book the 10 for $10 each and I'll take Wake -8 for $10, GL
i like maryland pick
sorry, jcash already got itNCAAUCLA -10 vs StanfordArizona State -5.5 vs WashingtonTennessee Tech -7 @ SE Missouri St.New Mexico St. -11.5 vs HawaiiNFLPittsburgh -6.5 vs Arizona$10 per game, quote if you like it
k I'll book the 10 for $10 each and I'll take Wake -8 for $10, GLsorry, jcash already got itNCAAUCLA -10 vs StanfordArizona State -5.5 vs WashingtonTennessee Tech -7 @ SE Missouri St.New Mexico St. -11.5 vs HawaiiNFLPittsburgh -6.5 vs Arizona$10 per game, quote if you like it
ill take washingotn +5.5 gl

I want Evansville -1.5 Vs Southern Illionois. I live in Evansville and will be at this game so someone give me action! 10 dollars.