Sports Betting Challenge Thread

just an fyi to those bet with online books, as no-one will book this bet here, and you can possibly break the bank tonight with this parlay.its a 3teamer, and it pays 90-1!3team nba moneyline parlayokc @ utahminny vs lalgs @ hornetsminny is the hottest team in the league, the last two weeks, besides maybe orlando. the lakers always beat the tuff teams and somehow lose to the shitty ones. (see charlotte the other day, indiana start of season, and home vs memphis late last season)okc is also on fire, and kevin might just have turned the corner into legitimate superstar this past week, now carrying this team. plus utah is shorthanded, boozer out, and now kirilenko is out with a recent surgery. also, when okc began there current streak, it was with a 20pt home victory over utah, so they definitely match up well vs themg.s. is finally healthy and at full strength. they are now a deep team. new orleans is extremely shorthanded, missing chandler and Dwest. plus chris paul got nicked up his last game and is not at even 75% tonight. G.S. just got 3players back in the last week, starting C beidrins, sick guard monte ellis and jamal crawford. If they can play their pace vs neworleans, they just might have too many scorers for neworleans to outscore them.yeah it a longshot they all win outright, but 90-1 is too sick for just a 3 teamer!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

just an fyi to those bet with online books, as no-one will book this bet here, and you can possibly break the bank tonight with this parlay.its a 3teamer, and it pays 90-1!3team nba moneyline parlayokc @ utahminny vs lalgs @ hornetsminny is the hottest team in the league, the last two weeks, besides maybe orlando. the lakers always beat the tuff teams and somehow lose to the shitty ones. (see charlotte the other day, indiana start of season, and home vs memphis late last season)okc is also on fire, and kevin might just have turned the corner into legitimate superstar this past week, now carrying this team. plus utah is shorthanded, boozer out, and now kirilenko is out with a recent surgery. also, when okc began there current streak, it was with a 20pt home victory over utah, so they definitely match up well vs themg.s. is finally healthy and at full strength. they are now a deep team. new orleans is extremely shorthanded, missing chandler and Dwest. plus chris paul got nicked up his last game and is not at even 75% tonight. G.S. just got 3players back in the last week, starting C beidrins, sick guard monte ellis and jamal crawford. If they can play their pace vs neworleans, they just might have too many scorers for neworleans to outscore them.yeah it a longshot they all win outright, but 90-1 is too sick for just a 3 teamer!
are u talking about these all money line?
boston @ detroit +6miami @ indiana -3nj nets @ atlanta -7.5 la lakers @ minnesota +6.5i like...detroit +6indiana -3atlanta -7.5 (clear Wsox 10 first)minnesota +6.5up to 60ea.ill take lakers - 6.5 for 40, miami +3 for 40(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl!)
These lines are directly from BoDog. If you want the opposite of the bold, I'll take up to $15 on each.What will Warner do first:Throw TD -140Throw INT +110Total Rushing yds Edge James:O 49.5 +140U 49.5 -170Total Rec yds L. Fitzgerald:O 95.5 -110U 95.5 -120Total Rec yds A. Boldin:O 67.5 -130U 67.5 EvenWill A. Bolding score a TD:Yes +130No -160Roethlisberger longest completion (yds):O 37.5 -115U 37.5 -115Total Rec yds W. Parker:O 1.5 +150U 1.5 -180Total Rec. yds N. Washington:O 34.5 -120U 34.5 -110Who will throw 1st TD pass in game:Warner -120Roethlisberger -110O/U 47: (Will take up to $40)O EvenU -120
superbowl thread
LOL
boston @ detroit +6miami @ indiana -3nj nets @ atlanta -7.5 la lakers @ minnesota +6.5i like...detroit +6indiana -3atlanta -7.5 (clear Wsox 10 first)minnesota +6.5up to 60ea.(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl!)
ill take lakers - 6.5 for 40, miami +3 for 40
These lines are directly from BoDog. If you want the opposite of the bold, I'll take up to $15 on each.What will Warner do first:Throw TD -140Throw INT +110Total Rushing yds Edge James:O 49.5 +140U 49.5 -170Total Rec yds L. Fitzgerald:O 95.5 -110U 95.5 -120Total Rec yds A. Boldin:O 67.5 -130U 67.5 EvenWill A. Bolding score a TD:Yes +130No -160Roethlisberger longest completion (yds):O 37.5 -115U 37.5 -115Total Rec yds W. Parker:O 1.5 +150U 1.5 -180Total Rec. yds N. Washington:O 34.5 -120U 34.5 -110Who will throw 1st TD pass in game:Warner -120Roethlisberger -110O/U 47: (Will take up to $40)O EvenU -120
superbowl thread
LOL

I adjusted with the line moves and would post my interests in the nba totals but a lot are the same as othersNCAAPrinceton -2.5 @ DartmouthMarist +4 @ FairfieldNBABoston-Detroit UNDER 181Atlanta -7 vs New JerseyNHLColumbus -157 vs OttawaTampa Bay +136 vs PhillyPittsburgh +130 @ New JerseyCalgary -.5 vs. Nash 1st 60 min we'd discuss odds $10 per game

are u talking about these all money line?
yeahhow else would it pay 90-1? i ended up doing 11.40 - 1,040 on my book, which also had greg odon at 30-1 for r.o.y. had to do 10 on that too. he's got the advantage of the big name, and his team winning the division would be huge towards giving him the vote over the other great rookies that play on okc, chi, minny, memph and are out of the playoffs.
I adjusted with the line moves and would post my interests in the nba totals but a lot are the same as othersNCAAPrinceton -2.5 @ DartmouthMarist +4 @ FairfieldNBABoston-Detroit UNDER 181Atlanta -7 vs New JerseyNHLColumbus -157 vs OttawaTampa Bay +136 vs PhillyPittsburgh +130 @ New JerseyCalgary -.5 vs. Nash 1st 60 min we'd discuss odds $10 per game
booking dartmouth +2.5

add Indiana-Miami over 207.5 for 10, pretty slow in here today. Must be because of Ivy FridayTotals: wash under, tor ov, bos un, mia ov, nj un, LAC un, LAL ov, OKC ov, Char ov, GS ov, bulls still looking

no action 4 me 2nite but tomorrow im goin to the Heat game so im gonna need a sweat ill post in the morninggl every1 2nite
whew saves me money for the night thank god i was just gonna ship as soon as u posted lol

NCAAMarist +4.5 @ FairfieldNBAAtlanta -7 vs New JerseyNHLTampa Bay +136 vs PhillyCalgary -.5 vs. Nash 1st 60 min we'd discuss odds$10 per game

NCAAMarist +4.5 @ FairfieldNBAAtlanta -7 vs New JerseyNHLTampa Bay +136 vs PhillyCalgary -.5 vs. Nash 1st 60 min we'd discuss odds$10 per game
Will take New Jersey +7 for a sweat for 10. good luck

Going to be doing some drinking tonight and want more action on some nba games. wsox8... why have you not posted more NBA?

Going to be doing some drinking tonight and want more action on some nba games. wsox8... why have you not posted more NBA?
I'll post some totals if you want but besides that I'm not interested in any other games
I'll post some totals if you want but besides that I'm not interested in any other games
nah, I dont like totals. I just want to make some games more exciting. If i bet on totals, Im watching the games for the wrong reasons.
nah, I dont like totals. I just want to make some games more exciting. If i bet on totals, Im watching the games for the wrong reasons.
Look up at games psu/jcash posted then.
detroit +6 and under 180atl -7.5cle -15.5gs +9 and over 214sac +2 and over 214utah over 211, CHA +10, MIL +7.5,MIL over 199, wash +10up to 40 each sry for them being tough i wanted them to get up quick.
I will take Chicago -2 for 10. good luck