• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marys (20 left)Minny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Florida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelhawaii +6 vs la techup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out

NCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central Michigan 6:00 CTNew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose State 8:00San Diego +3 @ Portland 9:00Portland State -3.5 @ Montana 8:00NHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New Jersey 6:00$10 per game , quote if you want. GL

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marys (20 left)Minny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Florida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelhawaii +6 vs la techup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out
ill take Arkansas LR -2.5 for $10 gl

More like8:30: 30 Rock- GAYHrrrrmm........may have to stop doing business......Alec Baldwin is wonderful, Tina Fey is nerdy hot, and anything that Bryon Fellows / Astronaut Jones does is wonderful. I'mma put a baby up in you!They should get awards for that show.

More like8:30: 30 Rock- GAYHrrrrmm........may have to stop doing business......Alec Baldwin is wonderful, Tina Fey is nerdy hot, and anything that Bryon Fellows / Astronaut Jones does is wonderful. I'mma put a baby up in you!They should get awards for that show.
tina fey is rellly hot. in babys momma she looked really good in the one scene where they went out to the club

not only this but the show is so funny and clever. and Doctor Spaceman
screw it! I'll take Ark LITTLE ROCK FOR $10

NCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central Michigan 6:00 CTNew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose State 8:00San Diego +3 @ Portland 9:00Portland State -3 @ Montana 8:00Wright St -6 @ Youngstown 6:30NHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New Jersey 6:00$10 per game , quote if you want. GL

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAGonzaga -8 vs st marys (20 left)Minny +1 vs Ill (30 left)wright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvinehawaii +6 vs la techup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.took out all games that r starting

NCAANew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose State 8:00San Diego +3 @ Portland 9:00Portland State -3 @ Montana 8:00NHLColorado -145 vs Toronto 8:35$10 per game , quote if you want. GL

I'll take your hockey game.If they go like the last ones the Leafs are probably going to put in 13 goals.
I already adjust the odds so we're all set. GL

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)nevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvinehawaii +6 vs la techup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.took out all games that r starting these games r still avialable if ur lookin for late night sweat

NCAANew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose State 8:00San Diego +3 @ Portland 9:00Portland State -2.5 @ Montana 8:00South Alabama pick @ Denver 8:00$10 each

This is going to be wonderful...... up 15 in the 2nd half and they won't cover. Standard.Shipped your money.....CHOKE ON IT JERK!and gg, and all that.
an exciting game to watch. so many 3's hit! what site did you send on? sn is whatsupma3 on pokerstars, full tilt, and absoluteEDIT: nevermind. got it. good game!
This is going to be wonderful...... up 15 in the 2nd half and they won't cover. Standard.Shipped your money.....CHOKE ON IT JERK!and gg, and all that.
glad u got action b4 me luke lol jkjk tough loss i felt ur pain. that was what we call A ****ING JOKE. refs were actually really good til last 3 mins no goaltending then the shotclock not running out what a joke. ya 18-0 run was just an embarassment hope va tech enjoys the ncaa tourney from home cyz by then end of the year they r going have needed that win. also last possesion with 35 seonds wtf was that lol srsly common
well i'm glad none of us got action on iowa mich st... my homestate hawkeyes are absolutely worthless
of course im the one who got action on it lol and ya iowa is an embarassment. i found that out when they let psu comebak down 13 with 4 to go
of course im the one who got action on it lol and ya iowa is an embarassment. i found that out when they let psu comebak down 13 with 4 to go
oh my bad didnt see u got it. yeah i figured they were good for one big home game this year, guess not.