Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Here's what I like for todayNCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central MichiganNew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose StateWestern Carolina -13.5 vs FurmanSan Diego +3 @ PortlandPortland State -3.5 @ MontanaNHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New JerseyNBACleveland-Orlando UNDER 195
booked for 10
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

NBAORL -4.5 vs clev (30 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech -1.5 vs clemsonup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.since luke pulled his bets down ill jump to the lead
ill take ur last 30 on cleeee +4.5

NBAORL -4.5 vs clev (30 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech -1.5 vs clemsonFlorida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.p.s. if luke has posted action take his first really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out

Here's what I like for todayNCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central Michigan (offered to gotITforcheap69 first if he wants it)New Mexico State -6 vs San Jose StateSan Diego +3 @ PortlandPortland State -3.5 @ MontanaNHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New JerseyNBACleveland-Orlando UNDER 195$10 per game

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech pk vs clemsonFlorida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions. really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech pk vs clemsonFlorida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions. really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out
screw it, i'll bite. i'll take st mary's +8 vs gonzaga for $10 on stars only. i might not ship till way late or first thing tomorrow morning in case i go out to the bars. name is tbrick412(cedar falls)
Here's what I like for todayNCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central Michigan (offered to gotITforcheap69 first if he wants it)New Mexico State -6 vs San Jose StateSan Diego +3 @ PortlandPortland State -3.5 @ MontanaNHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New JerseyNBACleveland-Orlando UNDER 195$10 per game
I really need action on all these games because they are on tonight and I'll be watching and they will give me a good reason to pay attention.
I'll go for $10 just to help a brotha out.
screw it, i'll bite. i'll take st mary's +8 vs gonzaga for $10 on stars only. i might not ship till way late or first thing tomorrow morning in case i go out to the bars. name is tbrick412(cedar falls)
both booked and ty lol now got a reason to watch

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marys (20 left)Minny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech pk vs clemsonFlorida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out

booked 10 on the over for cleveland/orlando
NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (50 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marys (20 left)Minny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech pk vs clemsonFlorida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out
I'll take the last 20 on St Marys +8
booked 10 on the over for cleveland/orlando
GL tuckNCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central Michigan (offered to gotITforcheap69 first if he wants it)New Mexico State -6 vs San Jose StateSan Diego +3 @ PortlandPortland State -3.5 @ MontanaNHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New Jersey, come on serge, I know you want it$10 per game

NBAPHX -1.5 vs SA (25 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Florida Atlantic +2.5 vs arkansas LRwright st -6.5 vs younstown statest louis +11.5 vs daytonnevada +9 vs utah stcal riverside -6 vs cal irvineElon +6.5 vs the citadelup to 40 each on the NCAA games. NCAA games that r bolded up to 20 and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.really want action on gonzaga game cuz it is the 11 game and ill be done with all my tv shows by then it will give me a good reason to watch so someone plz help me out

nice of tv8- american idol9- hells kitchen10- abdc11- zagz smu game
LOLMore like8 CT: The Office8:30: 30 Rock9:00 watch all my bets losesometime tomorrow: CSI on netflix
LOLMore like8 CT: The Office- GAY8:30: 30 Rock- GAY9:00 watch all my bets lose- TRUEsometime tomorrow: CSI on netflix- NETFLIX is great i absolutely love it should have 3 new movies in my mail actually right now
FYP and its first couple weeks of idol its where the hilarity ensues common
FYP and its first couple weeks of idol its where the hilarity ensues common
We changed our netflix plan to get 1 dvd in the mail and instant netflix on the xbox which is greatttt. How can you say The Office and 30 Rock are gay? That's disgusting.
We changed our netflix plan to get 1 dvd in the mail and instant netflix on the xbox which is greatttt. How can you say The Office and 30 Rock are gay? That's disgusting.
netflix on xbox live is pure win... i love it, i watch that more than I play games nowadays.
ya we have it at 3 at a time cuz we cant stay ahead enough and ya xbox live with it is pure greatness