Sports Betting Challenge Thread

I like these bets. Quote me and back the other side if you are interested.Virginia Tech -1 Vs Clemson ($40)Arizona State -10.5 Vs Washington State ($50)Iowa +6 Vs Michigan State ($50)California +9.5 @ UCLA ($10)Sorry PSU, but we're in competition to get filled, so I'm gonna play hardball with a bump! And we're booked for the 2. GL
ME FIRST DAMMIT!edit: now I feel bad cuz you're so nice above. I just joke around.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I like these bets. Quote me and back the other side if you are interested.Virginia Tech -1 Vs Clemson ($40)Arizona State -10.5 Vs Washington State ($50)Iowa +6 Vs Michigan State ($50)California +9.5 @ UCLA ($10)Sorry PSU, but we're in competition to get filled, so I'm gonna play hardball with a bump! And we're booked for the 2. GL
lol ya i told them to take urs first didnt mean double post either obv

NBAORL -4.5 vs clev (30 left)phx -1.5 vs SA (30 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech -1.5 vs clemsonup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.p.s. if luke has posted action take his first

NBAORL -4.5 vs clevphx -1.5 vs SANCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1.5 vs IllVa tech -1.5 vs clemsonup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions
i like msate and illinoise 10$ each ill ship b4 game if wanted

Here are the bets I like. If you like the other side, just quote your price.Virginia Tech Pick Vs Clemson ($40)Arizona State -11 Vs Washington State ($50)Iowa +6.5 Vs Michigan State ($50)California +9.5 @ UCLA ($10)Line shift update.First game tips in 3 hours.

NBAORL -4.5 vs clevphx -1.5 vs SANCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1.5 vs IllVa tech -1.5 vs clemsonup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions
I'll take Cleveland +4.5 for $25.
booked wsex thought u wanted for 20 though?
I'd like ours for $10 since I already got $10 worth with tbrick. GL

gotITforcheap69, I know we had a bet on the Ohio-Central Michigan game yesterday and it was canceled. I see Ohio -3.5 at the moment and would be willing to bet $10 on it. Let me know

Last call NCAABArkansas -4.5 vs. AlabamaCal Riverside -6 vs. Cal IrvineDenver -1 vs. South AlabamaMontana St. -7 vs. Eastern Wash.Idaho St. -1 vs. Weber St.San Diego +3 vs. Portland$10 ea.
I'll take South Alabama for $10

Here's what I like for todayNCAAOhio -3.5 @ Central MichiganNew Mexico State -6 vs San Jose StateWestern Carolina -13.5 vs FurmanSan Diego +3 @ PortlandPortland State -3.5 @ MontanaNHLBoston -.5 (even) 1st 60 mins vs New JerseyNBACleveland-Orlando UNDER 195

Here are the bets I like. If you like the other side, just quote your price.Virginia Tech Pick Vs Clemson ($40)Arizona State -11 Vs Washington State ($50)Iowa +6.5 Vs Michigan State ($50)California +9.5 @ UCLA ($10)Line shift update.First game tips in 3 hours.
I'm pulling these down.....This place is pretty dead without kobe2...... maybe we all would've been better off if Duke covered.I'll settle up with everyone else probably after 11pm MST.

NBAORL -4.5 vs clev (30 left)NCAAIowa +6 vs MSUGonzaga -8 vs st marysMinny +1 vs Ill (30 left)Va tech -1.5 vs clemsonup to 40 each on the NCAA games and 60 each on NBA. got a meeting up at the library at 4:15 so prolly wont be home til like 530 so if u post them just quote and book ill bb around that time if theres ne questions.since luke pulled his bets down ill jump to the lead