Sports Betting Challenge Thread

sigh guess cant be that pissed duke shoulda never been in the game neways to have a chance.im closed for the night no more bets gl.shipitt ill be shipping at end of night when i do housekeeping just to keep all my shit in order hope thats ok

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Whoever I owe mobnies to, please post ur Fulltilt account s/n, city, & avatar.I can't ship on PS until I get some drama figured out with my account. So I hope FT is ok.
noflukeluke (tempe) for Prov - SyracuseIf anyone wants to swap the $20 FT for $20 Pstars I would be interested.
sigh guess cant be that pissed duke shoulda never been in the game neways to have a chance.im closed for the night no more bets gl.shipitt ill be shipping at end of night when i do housekeeping just to keep all my shit in order hope thats ok
Are we on for the Dallas vs GS game psu?
obv fine no hurry
Exciting ending, Wake looked like the right side. Going into OT after controlling the game could've been a back breaker.Shipped your monies.
thanks, poop I wish I put $60 on it :club:
Are we on for the Dallas vs GS game psu?
This is from PSUpsu1118 (8:32:05 PM): tell canary were on i got kicked off fcp and not letting me in right now

another bs game lost to you ncperr, wide open missed layup and missed FT and they lose by the hook. I'll ship 30 later tonight if this other game doesn't go into OT. You just own me. I'm not sure I can handle it anymore.

gotITforcheap69, Uconn covered so I'll just keep the $10, GGThe Czar, Indiana covered (you win and wow NW sucks) and Providence covered (I win) and since you shipped $20 to me in advance, I'm shipping $20 to Czario on Stars right now. GG

Off to work, be back in the morning to take care of business.Nando
I think I'm a loser....CSU +16. MY BOYS FELL APART!!! According to the betgraph feature at covers.com, they were up the entire game, and then stopped covering on like the very last possession. I think I should be pissed.Let me know your screen name. If you want Tilt dollars, I can (and prefer to) give you those.

k shipped 10 to likbrokehip69 gotit4cheap on ftpNC shipped to u on starsshipitt JC owes me 150 and said he is taking care of it when he gets home from basketball so he said he will just ship it to u at that time for me if he forgets ill get it to u asap tomm morning.i believe ko8e34 owes me 40and roach owes me 20 other than that i think thats it for me if i miss nething on either side win or loss plz let me know ty