• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

idk why it didnt go thru but ftp name is applejuice16 right? shipped 20 2 applejuice 16
It might not have gone through on Stars because you recently deposited. I'm not totally sure though. I received on FT. ThanksLaSalle -7.5 vs George WashingtonSt. Bonaventure -10.5 vs FordhamChattanooga +10.5 vs DavidsonTCU +12 @ San Diego StateSt. Joe's-Richmond OVER 131.5UNC-Florida State OVER 149.5$10 per game.

LaSalle -7.5 vs George WashingtonSt. Bonaventure -10.5 vs FordhamChattanooga +11 vs DavidsonTCU +12 @ San Diego StateSouth Carolina -6.5 vs VandyNorthern Iowa -2.5 vs IL St (take other action first)Tulsa -3 vs UABWisc GB -6.5 vs IL ChicagoMissouri -3 @ Kansas StateSt. Joe's-Richmond OVER 131.5UNC-Florida State OVER 149.5$10 per game. GL and this should be it for the night

NCAADuke -2 vs wakeNova +3 vs PittNBABoston -17 vs sacramentoboston vs sacramento over 205washington+8.5 vs miamiNYK pk vs atlantaNYK vs atlanta over207minn + 1 vs DETdallas -7 vs GSdallas vs GS over 225portland -11.5 vs charlotteup to 40 each

gotITforcheap69, Central Michigan, Ohio Men's Basketball Game PostponedRelease courtesy of Central Michigan Sports InformationMOUNT PLEASANT *-- The Central Michigan University men's basketball game versus Ohio set for tonight, Jan. 28, has been postponed due to OU¹s inability to travel because of poor weather conditions. The game is tentatively rescheduled for Thursday, Jan. 29, depending on Ohio¹s ability to travel.so I'm going to ship $10 back to you so I don't get confused later. Maybe we can book that game tomorrow but to avoid confusion I'm going to send you $10 back to you on FT at LikBrOkEhIp69

also with all the drama earlier i think that was pretty redic. i have bet with luke numerous nights never had a prob think u shoulda asked people if u didnt believe or something. i have seen numerous days people just take all of wsox action for a sweat and dint think it was weird and i just didnt like how it was handled earlier.

also with all the drama earlier i think that was pretty redic. i have bet with luke numerous nights never had a prob think u shoulda asked people if u didnt believe or something. i have seen numerous days people just take all of wsox action for a sweat and dint think it was weird and i just didnt like how it was handled earlier.
I missed some drama, obv.
NCAADuke -2 vs wakeNova +3 vs PittNBABoston -17 vs sacramentoboston vs sacramento over 205washington+8.5 vs miamiNYK pk vs atlantaNYK vs atlanta over207minn + 1 vs DETdallas -7 vs GSdallas vs GS over 225portland -11.5 vs charlotteup to 40 each
ill take pitt -3 for 40, pistons -1 for 40, atlanta in pickem for 40
who would do something like that?

NCAANebraska +4 vs kansastennesee -8 vs LSUFLA-16.5 vs UGANBABoston -17 vs sacramentoboston vs sacramento over 205washington+8.5 vs miamiNYK vs atlanta over207dallas -7 vs GSdallas vs GS over 225portland -11.5 vs charlotteall NBA up to 40NCAA up to 20

Damn it....how did I miss this.....Well, I still am offering Duke -2 for $50 if someone wants WF.
lol cuz i was sitting in the thread doing my usual lol not leaving thread for 3 hrs and jumped lol. also sry for drama u had to deal with earlier.

NCAANebraska +4 vs kansastennesee -8 vs LSUFLA-16.5 vs UGANBABoston -17 vs sacramentoboston vs sacramento over 205washington+8.5 vs miamiNYK vs atlanta over207dallas -7 vs GSdallas vs GS over 225portland -11.5 vs charlotteall NBA up to 40NCAA up to 20