• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I noticed kobe2 didn't take your Wake bet, I was wondering if you wanted the other side of my Duke -1.5 for $60?
Let me get back to you in a second and I was on sports betting tilt last night so it would only be for $10.P.S. Jcash you owe me $20
wheres all the action todayNCAABi likeSyracuse/Providence UNDER 156.5James Madison PK vs. Old Dom. Wisc. GB -6 vs. Illinois Chi.ST Joes +1 @ RichmondTulsa -3.5 vs. UABKansas -4 vs. NebraskaMissouri -3 vs. Kan. St.$10 ea.
I don't like to do any research or anything. I'll book your whole slate.GL....but I hope you lose..........at least 4.........or 7.........
I don't like to do any research or anything. I'll book your whole slate.GL....but I hope you lose..........at least 4.........or 7.........
i know ive seen u around but i aint never bet with you so i aint gonna consider this booked unless shipped before getsmoked420 on ps and ftp
i know ive seen u around but i aint never bet with you so i aint gonna consider this booked unless shipped before getsmoked420 on ps and ftp
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................................serius!?I have never bet with you either.....so how about I ship $70 to you, and you ship $70 to me, then we settle up after???After I thought about it, I would rather not ship out 7 of your betting units at one time. I would ship early on one $70 bet, but shipping for 7 games seems a bit much. It looks like the same thing, but it feels different to me. If you don't feel comfortable, maybe we can do one in the future to build experience. You make the call.
he's good for it. I've booked with him many times.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................................serius!?I have never bet with you either.....so how about I ship $70 to you, and you ship $70 to me, then we settle up after???After I thought about it, I would rather not ship out 7 of your betting units at one time. I would ship early on one $70 bet, but shipping for 7 games seems a bit much. It looks like the same thing, but it feels different to me. If you don't feel comfortable, maybe we can do one in the future to build experience. You make the call.
sorry dude im not considering any of ur bets booked unless shipped 1st just a precaution since i never bet with you before and your not around alot if you dont wanna ship before than you dont have to bet with me thats fineedit: if you dont feel comfortable shipping 7 bets than book 2 or 3 or w/e and ship $20-30 doesnt matter to me
sorry dude im not considering any of ur bets booked unless shipped 1st just a precaution since i never bet with you before and your not around alot if you dont wanna ship before than you dont have to bet with me thats fineedit: if you dont feel comfortable shipping 7 bets than book 2 or 3 or w/e and ship $20-30 doesnt matter to me
Why can't you just have people vouch for him?
seriously? fwiw this man is good for his word
sorry dude im not considering any of ur bets booked unless shipped 1st just a precaution since i never bet with you before and your not around alot if you dont wanna ship before than you dont have to bet with me thats fine
OK, that is fine, the bets are off.Let me explain why it seems odd to me..... What do you think the chances of you going 7-0 are? I would say no better than 30 or 40 to 1. Since in this situation, we are both expressively trying to scam the shit out of each other, why would I put myself at undue risk to your scam by sending $70 to start? By your betting standards, that would be 7 units. I usually throw out bets for something like $40 (not implying baller status, fwiw). Your scam works soooooo much better for you because when you go 0-7 for the night, you end up making $140, or 14 units. But of course, since you are going 7-0 tonight, my scam only works by saving me 1.75 units when I don't ship.Your scam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my scam. And as a scammer, I cannot have this.
Anybody want to take CSU at +16 (that's what it was a couple hours ago) vs. New Mexico for $10? Just want to make the game a little more interesting for me. Can ship on Stars. If not, cool.Nando
I'll take your whole slate of games.Don't worry about me, I've shipped about $700 to kobe2odom8 in the past 3 days. GL.

LaSalle -7.5 vs George WashingtonSt. Bonaventure -10.5 vs FordhamPittsburgh -3 @ VillanovaAkron -6 @ ToledoChattanooga +10.5 vs DavidsonProvidence -2 vs SyracuseWake Forest +2 vs Duke (yes it's +2 at 5dimes)Ohio -4 @ Central MichiganNorthwestern -13.5 vs IndianaConnecticut -13.5 @ DepaulTCU +12 @ San Diego StateSt. Joe's-Richmond OVER 131.5Duke-Wake Forest OVER 149Hofstra-NC Wilmington UNDER 147.5Georgetown-Cincinnati OVER 132Kansas-Nebraska OVER 130.5UTEP-Houston OVER 156$10 per game. If anyone has any of these games and posted before me then please take their action. GL