• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

that will be my goal for today
btw was that you at my table at the 3r on Stars last night?? You lasted till the money and pushed with k3, only to get rivered...I hung on as well a little longer but went out around 525
I'll take Providence -2 $10. You don't have to ship early as long as you don't screw me over..................................................
alright, booked. i trust you as well, my name is tbrick412 (Cedar Falls) on stars, yours?

Is everyone pretty legit with this?I'm just amazed with a self-governed honor system wagering setup.I'm new, so I know better than to look for action at this point...but it just amazes me how well this appears to work from the outside looking in. Good stuff.

Is everyone pretty legit with this?I'm just amazed with a self-governed honor system wagering setup.I'm new, so I know better than to look for action at this point...but it just amazes me how well this appears to work from the outside looking in. Good stuff.
I just started donating in here as well, I just shipped to a few people first to prove that I had the money and trustworthy and whatnot. Its much better to bet here and not pay juice..
alright, booked. i trust you as well, my name is tbrick412 (Cedar Falls) on stars, yours?
noflukeluke (tempe), GL
I'm new, so I know better than to look for action at this point...
Usually no one cares if you are brand new as long as you don't mind shipping the funds before the game starts to somebody who has a wagering history.
noflukeluke (tempe), GLUsually no one cares if you are brand new as long as you don't mind shipping the funds before the game starts to somebody who has a wagering history.
so pitt -3.5 vs nova duke -1.5 vs wake forest 10$ each glgl do u want me 2 ship b4 game or am i misunderstanding whos betting who becuz i am new 2 this i appologize
so pitt -3.5 vs nova duke -1.5 vs wake forest 10$ each glgl do u want me 2 ship b4 game or am i misunderstanding whos betting who becuz i am new 2 this i appologize
Uhhhhh......I think there is a misunderstanding. In the post of mine that you quoted, I was exchanging my screenname with tbrick so that the loser can ship after the game. In the 2nd half of my quoted post, I was telling MaxStPolish that if he wanted to make a bet that, even though he is new, most people will bet with him if he ships first.Sorry, but I can't take either of your bets. I am trying to get Duke with wsox and I haven't looked at the Pitt game.Usually when you get a bet booked, the person you are betting with will quote your post. As of right now, it looks like your bets are still open.
I like Syracuse (+2) at Providenceand Illinois State at Northern Iowa (-3)I like Syracuse and UNI for 10 each on stars, I can ship first due to low post count... quote me if you want booked.
I still have ^^^ open if anyone wants it
btw was that you at my table at the 3r on Stars last night?? You lasted till the money and pushed with k3, only to get rivered...I hung on as well a little longer but went out around 525
ya that was me, damn that guy for hititng his 3 outer lol. If you wanna bet some hockey let me know, just post the games that you like
I just started donating in here as well, I just shipped to a few people first to prove that I had the money and trustworthy and whatnot. Its much better to bet here and not pay juice..
this is exactly correct. i love all of the new people in the thread it is great for the thread and also love that u guys all came in here knowing what to do in shipping first a couple times to build up trust. i am very happy with all of u "new guys" u r doing everything correct and its nice to see. continued succes to all in games in which u r not betting agst me in those games plz lose ty lol.
Uhhhhh......I think there is a misunderstanding. In the post of mine that you quoted, I was exchanging my screenname with tbrick so that the loser can ship after the game. In the 2nd half of my quoted post, I was telling MaxStPolish that if he wanted to make a bet that, even though he is new, most people will bet with him if he ships first.Sorry, but I can't take either of your bets. I am trying to get Duke with wsox and I haven't looked at the Pitt game.Usually when you get a bet booked, the person you are betting with will quote your post. As of right now, it looks like your bets are still open.
ok thanks man i like pitt -3.5 vs nova duke -1.5 vs wake forest 10$ each
wheres all the action todayNCAABi likeSyracuse/Providence UNDER 156.5James Madison PK vs. Old Dom. Wisc. GB -6 vs. Illinois Chi.ST Joes +1 @ RichmondTulsa -3.5 vs. UABKansas -4 vs. NebraskaMissouri -3 vs. Kan. St.$10 ea.
sorry, I like everything you like.
u gonna put up any more NCAA other than wut i like? i need some action
yeah, I have to finish looking over the massive amount of games.