• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

F'ing Christ.I guess 70% of the public can't be wrong...........................................................................................
yeah Wisc was the right side in that one.. Where do you want your 22.70 shipped? FT?
yeah Wisc was the right side in that one.. Where do you want your 22.70 shipped?
noflukeluke (tempe) on starssorry your games were pretty ugly, looks like an off night (10 goals in one and 7 in the other are obv outliers on the bell curve)......maybe hockey should be my big money making sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its called college basketball
yes, it occurred in college basketball, but telling me where it happened doesn't answer the question.
tennis anyone? yes im a junkie, id like to bet roddick at 5 to 1 tonight vs federer they start in 2hours. who wants to gambool
Maybe I have my timezones messed up or something, but I think the Nadal v Simon quarterfinal starts in 2 hours.But if you're looking for big underdogs, it looks like Simon is about +800, but I would never back either side.And where in the F did Verdasco come from...... I'll have to look up if he has had many results outside of this big run. I kind of was looking forward to Tsonga v Nadal.
Maybe I have my timezones messed up or something, but I think the Nadal v Simon quarterfinal starts in 2 hours.But if you're looking for big underdogs, it looks like Simon is about +800, but I would never back either side.
ya it looks like your right. wonder when the feder roddick match is... +800 is a bit much. thanks though
tennis anyone? yes im a junkie, id like to bet roddick at 5 to 1 tonight vs federer they start in 2hours. who wants to gambool
Maybe I have my timezones messed up or something, but I think the Nadal v Simon quarterfinal starts in 2 hours.But if you're looking for big underdogs, it looks like Simon is about +800, but I would never back either side.
I see the Roddick-Fed match starting around 6 AM CT
Maybe I have my timezones messed up or something, but I think the Nadal v Simon quarterfinal starts in 2 hours.But if you're looking for big underdogs, it looks like Simon is about +800, but I would never back either side.And where in the F did Verdasco come from...... I'll have to look up if he has had many results outside of this big run. I kind of was looking forward to Tsonga v Nadal.
I def wasn't offering, I can't handle backing big favorites, too much risk if Nadal breaks a leg or something.and doing research on Verdasco is not advised.....http://www.kejya.com/fernando-verdasco-cosmo.html
id also like to book duke -1 @ wake forrest up to 100
ill take wake +1 for 100 FTP bigpotscottstars Dscootlet me know if u have to give action to other people, whatever u want ill take

I like Syracuse (+2) at Providenceand Illinois State at Northern Iowa (-3)I like Syracuse and UNI for 10 each on stars, I can ship first due to low post count... quote me if you want booked.

I like Syracuse (+2) at Providenceand Illinois State at Northern Iowa (-3)I like Syracuse and UNI for 10 each on stars, I can ship first due to low post count... quote me if you want booked.
I'll take Providence -2 $10. You don't have to ship early as long as you don't screw me over..................................................