Sports Betting Challenge Thread

so what hockey games do you like?NCAAKent State -13 vs Eastern MichiganWisconsin -1 vs Purdue Baylor -1 vs Texas Iowa State +1 @ ColoradoMiami-NCST OVER 136Air Force-Wyoming OVER 132.5Austin Peay-Eastern Kentucky OVER 146Baylor-Texas OVER 146$10 per game. Good luck everyone
Will talke Purdue +1 for 10. good luck
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

1/27indiana @ orlando -9/215sacramento @ cleveland -13.5/204denver @ memphis +6san antonio @ utah -1i like...indiana +9 and over 215sacramento +13.5 and over 204memphis +6utah -1up to 40ea.(just reply/quote this post and consider it booked, gl!)
ill take orlando -9 for 40ill also take cle -13.5 for 40
ya, most of the pppl are friends so i think a lot of the times they will have similar bets, but i think i could prob get like 50 ppl to bet the super bowl with tons of action on both sides
take any action from friends that wanna bet ariz in the SB.blittzburgh defense might knock kurt warner out of the game by the 2nd quarter, and we all know matt leinart will be out in the clubs with phil helmuth till midnight the night before

Any early super bowl bets being accepted yet or will a Super Bowl thread be created later this week?Either way I want Pitts and willing to lay 2.2 to 1 for a smallish amount ($40-$60)

Any early super bowl bets being accepted yet or will a Super Bowl thread be created later this week?Either way I want Pitts and willing to lay 2.2 to 1 for a smallish amount ($40-$60)
Search out GWCGWC, he was offering Cardinal backing.................... I think it was GWC.......................

bumpageNCAAKent State -13 vs Eastern MichiganBaylor -1 vs TexasIowa State pick @ ColoradoMiami-NCST OVER 137Air Force-Wyoming OVER 133Austin Peay-Eastern Kentucky OVER 141.5Baylor-Texas OVER 146just quote and its booked$10 per, and serge did you like any hockey games?

bumpageNCAAKent State -13 vs Eastern MichiganBaylor -1 vs TexasIowa State pick @ ColoradoMiami-NCST OVER 137Air Force-Wyoming OVER 133Austin Peay-Eastern Kentucky OVER 141.5Baylor-Texas OVER 146just quote and its booked$10 per, and serge did you like any hockey games?
I like Toronto +175 8 pm Eastern Atlanta +170 8 30 easternLet me know if you are interested..
take any action from friends that wanna bet ariz in the SB.blittzburgh defense might knock kurt warner out of the game by the 2nd quarter, and we all know matt leinart will be out in the clubs with phil helmuth till midnight the night before
LOL, how much are u betting on this, you seem very confident. i obv booked the cards, ill take some action on cards moneyline
I like Toronto +175 8 pm Eastern Atlanta +170 8 30 easternLet me know if you are interested..
I'd take Minny -.5 for the first 60 mins but I don't wanna lay that chalk for the full game.
ill take purdue in a pick em for 40. ty, and texas +1 for 40 each
Man.....why does it always have to be you. Impending sense of loss and doom whenever you take my bets.Oh well, I appreciate the action. GL.
gg man, sorry :club:
Very tight down the stretch but Purdue wins 64-63. Good game wsox8
enjoy your tainted money, Wisc blew that one. gg