Sports Betting Challenge Thread

This is what I like for the rest of the night. Quote if you like anythingPortland-LAC under 188 take Jcash's firstPhoenix-Washington UNDER 207Philly-New Orleans over 194Atlanta-Miami over 192.5Philly +3.5 @ New OrleansMia -3.5 vs AtlSiena-Iona OVER 135$10 each
booked for 10 each
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

booked for 10 each
GL as usual, tucker.Portland-LAC under 188 take Jcash's firstPhilly-New Orleans over 194Atlanta-Miami over 192.5
new jersey @ ok city -3/201minnestoa @ milwaukee 206portland @ la clippers 188i likes...ok city -3 and over 201minnestoa over 206portland under 188.up to 40each.(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl. If i lose i'll be shipping tuesday early in the a.m)
I'll take the under for $25.
bbgun5310 (Cantonment)GG
what the heck is that supposed to mean
The teams I had were playing well in the 1H and then sucking in the 2H. Frustration post
NCAAB 1/27 at 9:00pm est#12 texas @ baylor -1.5#17 purdue @ wisconsin -1.5i like...baylor -1.5wisconsin -1.5up to 60ea.
Goddammmit! Since when are people throwing out the next day's picks!!! (you might have been doing it for weeks, I didn't check....)Well, hate to break it to you, jcash, but I will take the same side of the two games for $40 each, AND I'M ON A 0-7 STREAK!!!!!!So, fill up jcash first, and I'll try to take the leftovers.i like...baylor -1.5wisconsin -1.5up to 40ea.
Goddammmit! Since when are people throwing out the next day's picks!!! (you might have been doing it for weeks, I didn't check....)Well, hate to break it to you, jcash, but I will take the same side of the two games for $40 each, AND I'M ON A 0-7 STREAK!!!!!!So, fill up jcash first, and I'll try to take the leftovers.i like...baylor -1.5wisconsin -1.5up to 40ea.
luke, take all the action...im closed for these two games. GL!
luke, take all the action...im closed for these two games. GL!
Who'd you book with if you don't mind me asking?

Hi guys...Hoping someone can do me a favour..Looking to transfer $200 from Full Tilt to Stars...my sn on stars is sergetoronto(pickering)...I will be on here till at least 2 pm eastern and will transfer right back to you on tilt...thanks

1/27indiana @ orlando -9/215sacramento @ cleveland -13.5/204denver @ memphis +6san antonio @ utah -1i like...indiana +9 and over 215sacramento +13.5 and over 204memphis +6utah -1up to 40ea.(just reply/quote this post and consider it booked, gl!)

Western michigan +1 vs buffalonc state +1.5 vs miamimississippi +9 vs kentuckymaryland-5 vs BCVCU -6.5 vs northeasternutah -3.5 vs BYUup to 40 each ladiesk i fixed my post lol use these for the bets
i got Miami -1.5 for $10 bookedand ill take Buffalo but i got it at a PK?will be for $10 plz confirm
i got Miami -1.5 for $10 bookedand ill take Buffalo but i got it at a PK?will be for $10 plz confirm
k both booked since u told me the mississippi game ill give u buff at pk. im really tired today lol sry for inconvenience.