Sports Betting Challenge Thread

new jersey @ ok city -3/201minnestoa @ milwaukee 206portland @ la clippers 188i likes...ok city -3 and over 201minnestoa over 206portland under 188.up to 40each.(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl. If i lose i'll be shipping tuesday early in the a.m)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

new jersey @ ok city -3/201minnestoa @ milwaukee 206portland @ la clippers 188i likes...ok city -3 and over 201minnestoa over 206portland under 188.up to 40each.(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl. If i lose i'll be shipping tuesday early in the a.m)
I'll take the under for $25.
I'll take Minn under and NJ for $10 eachI also likePortland-LAC under 188 take Jcash's firstMiami -3.5 vs AtlantaHouston -2.5 @ NYKHou-NYK over 206Akron -4.5 @ Youngstown State$10 each

Id like to bet 10dollars on any steeler defensive player winning SB mvp, hines, bigben, holmes and parker, heath miller, are all favorites imo ahead of a defensive player, so i would like 5-1 odds.im pretty sure im giving u a good deal here.as real odds should be btw 6-1 and 9 -1 .the only steeler def players even listed for mvp from superbook.com are:palomalu 10-1harrison 30-1farrior 30-1 1st option: ftp bigpotscott2nd option: stars Dscoot

1/26 oklahoma @ oklahoma st. +2.5phoenix @ washington +4houston @ new york +1new jersey @ ok city -3/201minnestoa @ milwaukee 206portland @ la clippers 188i likes...ok st. +2.5washington +4new york +1ok city -3 and over 201minnestoa over 206portland under 188.up to 40each.(just quote/reply to this thread and consider it booked, gl. If i lose i'll be shipping tuesday early in the a.m)
JC wanted me to bump it up for him
does he really want more action on ok ok state game
ok then I'll take Houston -1 for $10, this is for jcash.
no he just said bump his picks if it was new page. if he had a limit and it was reached it still prolly is reached

This is what I like for the rest of the night. Quote if you like anythingPortland-LAC under 188 take Jcash's firstPhoenix-Washington UNDER 207Philly-New Orleans over 194Atlanta-Miami over 192.5Philly +3.5 @ New Orleansadded Mia -3.5 vs Atl$10 each

arizone ML is at +210. pittsburgh is at -250. that is juice. with no juice, u'd have to take the middle. id offer u ariz ML at +230.my 46 to your 20 ?id ship on ftp, bigpotscottand i can accept on stars, Dscoot
That makes sense. bookedI'm putting this in the sports betting thread for reference.
tuck u still owe me 25 i believe i havent checked ftp though just let me kno
shipped on tilt early this morning...
This will probably get lost in between all the NBA/NCAAMB bets but I wanted to get this posted. PM me since I won't be checking the thread for a booking. SB bet:I want Arizona +7 for $100 on Stars. If someone only has FTP money, I would take FTP money but have to pay on Stars. I'd also entertain Arizona money line +2.5/1 for a much smaller amount.
Anyone else wanna take this bet? I'd love to bet 20 on AZ at the above mentioned clip of 20/46. edit: I quoted the wrong post but you guys get the idea.
tuck u still owe me 25 i believe i havent checked ftp though just let me kno
If you check when you get time I'd appreciate it. I wrote the confirm # down to make sure at FTP transfers have been taking a bit sometimes lately. Also, I'm gonna single handedly give you a roll on FTP if you don't play there lol.
Anyone else wanna take this bet? I'd love to bet 20 on AZ at the above mentioned clip of 20/46. edit: I quoted the wrong post but you guys get the idea.If you check when you get time I'd appreciate it. I wrote the confirm # down to make sure at FTP transfers have been taking a bit sometimes lately. Also, I'm gonna single handedly give you a roll on FTP if you don't play there lol.
get on aim and lets bet on something this evening
Anyone else wanna take this bet? I'd love to bet 20 on AZ at the above mentioned clip of 20/46. If you check when you get time I'd appreciate it. I wrote the confirm # down to make sure at FTP transfers have been taking a bit sometimes lately. Also, I'm gonna single handedly give you a roll on FTP if you don't play there lol.
lolz just got it ty. ya i was just keeping my housekeeping in order and didnt see an email. lol at second part i dont play really on either site lol.

This is what I like for the rest of the night. Quote if you like anythingPortland-LAC under 188 take Jcash's firstPhoenix-Washington UNDER 207Philly-New Orleans over 194Atlanta-Miami over 192.5Philly +3.5 @ New OrleansMia -3.5 vs AtlSiena-Iona OVER 135$10 each

Anyone else wanna take this bet? I'd love to bet 20 on AZ at the above mentioned clip of 20/46. edit: I quoted the wrong post but you guys get the idea.If you check when you get time I'd appreciate it. I wrote the confirm # down to make sure at FTP transfers have been taking a bit sometimes lately. Also, I'm gonna single handedly give you a roll on FTP if you don't play there lol.
I might like Pitt ML but will probably wait until later in the week