• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

booked
Wow! what an end to that game! Heat 99 Wolves 96 Send to whatsupma3 on full tilt. First letter of city should be N.
Wow! what an end to that game! Heat 99 Wolves 96 Send to whatsupma3 on full tilt. First letter of city should be N.
I had to sweat it NBA scoreboard. Close one. shipped

I havent seen anyone post college basketball games here but...I'll take Syracuse (+6) @ Georgetown. Up to $15 on Stars only.I've never bet in here before so if someone wants me to ship first or whatever thats cool.

NHLAtlanta -113 vs OttawaNCAABMichigan State -5 @ Penn StateHofstra +4 @ Drexel, up to 50Duquesne -10 vs George WashingtonSyracuse +6.5 @ Georgetown, up to 20Michigan-Illinois OVER 128Wake Forest -3.5 @ Boston College, up to 20still have to look at the NBA, if the $ amount isn't posted then it's up to 10

washington @ ny knicks 200.5utah @ ok city +6.5miami @ milwaukee -6la lakers @ san antonio -2.5sacramento @ golden state -5.5 227 i like...NY knicks under 200.5ok city +6.5milwaukee -6 up to 50easan antonio -2.5goldenstate -5.5 and over 227 up to 50ea.up to 25ea on most games.get your picks in....leaving in 40 minutes, gl!

NHLAtlanta -113 vs OttawaNCAABMichigan State -5 @ Penn StateHofstra +4 @ Drexel, up to 50Duquesne -10 vs George WashingtonSyracuse +6.5 @ Georgetown, up to 20Michigan-Illinois OVER 128 Wake Forest -3.5 @ Boston College, up to 20still have to look at the NBA, if the $ amount isn't posted then it's up to 10
i'll book these games, for the max. amount stated. gl!edit:i have psu +5 for 10GW+10 for 10GT -6.5 for 20bC +3.5 for 20
i'll book these games, for the max. amount stated. gl!edit:i have psu +5 for 10GW+10 for 10GT -6.5 for 20mich over 128 for 20
okay. Good luck to you as always. Maybe I can actually win one this time :)I still have the below availableNHLAtlanta -113 vs OttawaNCAABHofstra +4 @ Drexel, up to 50Wake Forest -3.5 @ BC, up to 20
washington @ ny knicks 200.5utah @ ok city +6.5miami @ milwaukee -6la lakers @ san antonio -2.5sacramento @ golden state -5.5 227 i like...NY knicks under 200.5ok city +6.5milwaukee -6 up to 50easan antonio -2.5goldenstate -5.5 and over 227 up to 50ea.up to 25ea on most games.get your picks in....leaving in 40 minutes, gl!
I will take Miami +6 for 10 ftp dollars. is that cool?
i'll book these games, for the max. amount stated. gl!edit:i have psu +5 for 10GW+10 for 10GT -6.5 for 20bC +3.5 for 20
jcash, I'm a little confused. Did you want BC +3.5 or the IL under. Go on aim if you wanna talk
jcash, I'm a little confused. Did you want BC +3.5 or the IL under. Go on aim if you wanna talk
sorry bro i quoted wrong.. I didnt want action on the BC/WF total.... I just want BC+3.5
sorry bro i quoted wrong.. I didnt want action on the BC/WF total.... I just want BC+3.5
Here's what you have jcash psu +5 for 10GW+10 for 10GT -6.5 for 20bC +3.5 for 20GL

I still have the below availableNHLAtlanta -113 vs OttawaNCAABHofstra +4 @ Drexel, up to 50IL-Mich OVER 128edit: add Houston-UTEP OVER 148, up to 20$10 for those w/ no $ amount posted

washington @ ny knicks 200.5utah @ ok city +6.5miami @ milwaukee -6la lakers @ san antonio -2.5sacramento @ golden state -5.5 227 i like...NY knicks under 200.5ok city +6.5milwaukee -6 up to 50easan antonio -2.5goldenstate -5.5 and over 227 up to 50ea.up to 25ea on most games.okay so im heading out now. If you want action just reply/quote what you want Annnnnd send me a PM regarding your picks... and consider it booked, gl!

I havent seen anyone post college basketball games here but...I'll take Syracuse (+6) @ Georgetown. Up to $15 on Stars only.I've never bet in here before so if someone wants me to ship first or whatever thats cool.
bump, no one wants any?
bump, no one wants any?
i'll take you up on it.. you have Syracuse +6.5. You can ship to me first on stars..jcashx36xif leaving for work now so if i lose i wont be able to ship until/around 1am est. tomorrow. gl!
i'll take you up on it.. you have Syracuse +6.5. You can ship to me first on stars..jcashx36xif leaving for work now so if i lose i wont be able to ship until/around 1am est. tomorrow. gl!
Want it for another $5? Ill take syracuse +6.5
ty, i'll ship 15 first on stars, when I get home from class in 30 min. I've got syracuse +6.5. GL!

ok jcash just sent u $15 on stars... sorry as i'm a bit new to this so not sure how it works... you ship me 30 if cuse covers, and keep the 15 if georgetown covers obv, right? thanks for the patience, and believe me, u guys want me in this thread, me betting on sports is practically givin my money away :icon_biggrin:edit: name is tbrick412 (Le Mars) on stars.