• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

ill take 200 on the titans, hit me up via pm plz if u want this beti will also put 500 on the cards, lmk
do you mind taking my $20, with me backing the Panthers? Not sure if you wanted one big $500 bet with one person.I think the line shifted to -9.5, so let me know what line you were looking at.If you say 'booked' I will assume we are good.
balt @ tenn. -3i want tenn -3 up to 30...just reply/quote and consider it booked. gl!
wutwut00 on FTP or Stars.-------------------------------------------I want $20 on Arizona+10Just quote and say book because I'll be out for the game.
wutwut00 on FTP or Stars.-------------------------------------------I want $20 on Arizona+10Just quote and say book because I'll be out for the game.
booked for 20, gl
I'd like $10 on Arizona +10 @ Car. I'd ship stars
boooked for 10, gl
I'll take it rdog...someone quote this so he can see it and just say booked if u want action
Hey NNB, I replied to your offer earlier in the thread. I am assuming we are on for $20, me taking the Panthers -9.5.Book it.And I still think the Titans were the right side on that game, I think they cover 7/10........... F CJohnson, F redzone turnovers, F missed field goals. Dickheads.
Hey NNB, I replied to your offer earlier in the thread. I am assuming we are on for $20, me taking the Panthers -9.5.Book it.And I still think the Titans were the right side on that game, I think they cover 7/10........... F CJohnson, F redzone turnovers, F missed field goals. Dickheads.
booked and ya I'd take the titans for even more after seeing that game
I'll take it rdog...someone quote this so he can see it and just say booked if u want action
Was gone but this is fine. I assume you still want it :club:.
booked and ya I'd take the titans for even more after seeing that game
The Panthers are such a horrible home team........................................................... I never should have bet against the Cardinals when they were going to the east coast, where they dominate. I now understand my mistake. If you send me your screenname I will ship before I leave tonight. Otherwise it would probably be after midnight.
The Panthers are such a horrible home team........................................................... I never should have bet against the Cardinals when they were going to the east coast, where they dominate. I now understand my mistake. If you send me your screenname I will ship before I leave tonight. Otherwise it would probably be after midnight.
no not baxter FTP (b, Afro dude)moneyinbag stars (bloomington)
I think they cover or push 9/10 times. They seemed to run over the Ravens but couldn't get points on the board. I'm up 20.
I shipped early, GWC.. there's no chance carolina's covering lol
Heh, it's almost like the betting gods threw this one for you so you could still get my stars roll. ty sir

Looking for up to $50 on Steelers -6 tomorrow. I'm not gonna be around much tomorrow, so just quote to confirm and I'll be on during the 2nd half (busy day of Michigan sports tomorrow)