• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Bwahhhhhahaahhaahahahhahh!AS if!
USC would crush Florida. Just like just about every year, USC is the best team at the end of the year.
i dont think they deserved to win but the game was deff. closer than a 10 pt game. and nnb says they win by 10 alot more times? i think if they had the ball on the 1 yard line 10 times FL would stop em maybe 3/10 and i think inside the red zone bradford throws an INT when their almost guar. 3 pts. maybe 3/10 i think the game is a lot closer most of the time
ya they would win by 10 a lot more times...this was one game, who cares if they didnt score inside the redzone a few times...its one game of variance and this game played out very weird. (i.e. all the interceptions by bradford and tebow)...like its not even close florida is clearly the vastly better team...florida did not manhandle oklahoma....it was a very good game and florida made the big plays when they needed to. other than that i thought oklahoma played their A game more than florida didoh ya and URBAN MEYER IS THE BEST COACH EVER AND TIM TEBOW IS THE BEST QB EVER. END OF STORY. PERCY HARVIN HONORABLE MENTION FOR JUST BEING AWESOME.
lolll, i dont even know where to begin, they were down by 3 with the ball at midfield... ya awful bet, i lost but please dont act like florida man handled oklahoma[/quote
gary212121 (pensacola)Zim, whats ur screen name?
100 shipppeddddd...hope that validates my rep a little bit by now? lol
Whomever else bet with me, plz ship to Zimmy41 on Stars (Ann Arbor).
100 shipppeddddd...

Looking to bet up to $50 on Titans -3 vs RavensIf I lose, will have to pay through paypal, no money on poker sites, but will accept payment on stars if I win

booked for 20 each
Done! GL!Still open:Phoe -5.5 over dallasand LAC/Hornets under 186 both for 25 This will close early, because I'm going to the movies this afternoon... If I don't respond to your post before tip off, then it's not bookedAlso, I can only ship and recieve on stars, I cannot accept or send on FTP
Done! GL!Still open:Phoe -5.5 over dallasand LAC/Hornets under 186 both for 25 This will close early, because I'm going to the movies this afternoon... If I don't respond to your post before tip off, then it's not bookedAlso, I can only ship and recieve on stars, I cannot accept or send on FTP
I'll take over 186 for 25, or we can do 40 since tuck didnt max your $25ea up. let me know.
I'll take over 186 for 25, or we can do 40 since tuck didnt max your $25ea up. let me know.
well, I mean, I'm trying to do it by 25 dollar units for each bet... but I really like this under, so I'll do 40, sure.. booked!and I'm closing my board, Phoenix/dallas is off, I'm going to go out this afternoon, I decided... GL Jcash and Tucker!

boston @ cleveland -4new jersey @ milwaukee -5memphis @ toronto -5.5/190miami @ sacramento +4indiana @ la lakers -14.5/ 225i like..cleveland -4milwaukee -5memphis +5.5 under 190sacramento +4la lakers -14.5 and over 225.up to 40ea. (just quote/reply with booked and consider it booked, gl!)

well, I mean, I'm trying to do it by 25 dollar units for each bet... but I really like this under, so I'll do 40, sure.. booked!and I'm closing my board, Phoenix/dallas is off, I'm going to go out this afternoon, I decided... GL Jcash and Tucker!
gl!, btw i'll be out tonight so i wont be able to ship until early sat. morning.
boston @ cleveland -4new jersey @ milwaukee -5memphis @ toronto -5.5/190miami @ sacramento +4indiana @ la lakers -14.5/ 225i like..cleveland -4milwaukee -5memphis +5.5 under 190sacramento +4la lakers -14.5 and over 225.up to 40ea. (just quote/reply with booked and consider it booked, gl!)
booked for 20
LOL!HAhahhahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!
I totally agree with Rdog. USC's defense is way way better than Florida's. Most of their starting D is going to be drafted very high this year. They are loosing pretty much everyone on the D side of the ball. Also USC's recievers would own UF secondary, they are HUGE and can catch anything. No Im not a USC fan, I hate them, but they are just so good. Ive watched them all year. USC let up on Penn St in the rose bowl in the 2nd half. I could have been a blow out.

boston @ cleveland -4new jersey @ milwaukee -5memphis @ toronto -5.5/190miami @ sacramento +4indiana @ la lakers -14.5/ 225dallas @ phoenix -5i like..cleveland -4milwaukee -5memphis +5.5 under 190sacramento +4la lakers -14.5 and over 225.phoenix -5up to 40ea. (just quote/reply with booked and consider it booked, gl!)