• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Here is what I like for the NFL games so far. I'm just gonna post mine since I'm not totally sure what's been taken above.Seattle +3.5Minnesota -3Philadelphia -5 serge tookMiami -3.5Houston-Oakland over 43adding Ariz-NE under 41NYJ-Sea under 41$10 per game.
i'll take those 2. gl.
i'll take those 2. gl.
thanks, you too.still haveSeattle +3.5Minnesota -3Ariz-NE under 41NYJ-Sea under 41and I'll take 3 of them.
thanks, you too.still haveSeattle +3.5Minnesota -3Ariz-NE under 41NYJ-Sea under 41and I'll take 3 of them.
ok my last bet...Ariz/Ne OVer 41$10ty
Sunday NFL $20 each on StarsVikings -3 vs Falcons ANYONE??Broncos -6.5 vs Bills
If you get online before I'll take BUFF for 10 or anyone else.... or NO -7
booked for 10

wow, the Arizona defense in the snow is fucking pathetic. And I wish Miami kicked a FG w/ 4th and 1 on the 5. Come on luck!

wow, the Arizona defense in the snow is fucking pathetic. And I wish Miami kicked a FG w/ 4th and 1 on the 5. Come on luck!
sigh I hate being such a nit, I almost made a very large bet on the Pats because there is no way AZ was going to beat them with the weather like it was at kickoff.
nflmiami @ kc +3.5atlanta @ minnesota -3NO @ detroit 50carolina @ nyg -3.5sd @ tb -3.5nbadetroit @ atlanta -3.5nyk @ boston -14.5/209i like...kc +3.5minnesota -3NO/det over 50nyg -3.5tb -3.5atlanta -3.5boston -14.5 and over 209just post your interest and conisder it booked, gl!edit: any bet over $51 needs to be booked by me. (ie. post your interest and i need to reply w/booked. you cant just go ahead and book something for $100)
ok I'll take Falcons +3 for $20 on Tilt
sigh I hate being such a nit, I almost made a very large bet on the Pats because there is no way AZ was going to beat them with the weather like it was at kickoff.
I took them over SF in my survivor league. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
College Basketball......I want:Miami -2.5 vs. ClemsonFloridaSt +7 vs. Pittup to $20 on each
also want to add:Troy-4 vs. So. Miss for $10 (New Orleans Bowl)I can only send on Tilt