Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Were we on for Xavier +6, you taking Duke, for $30?I replied a whole bunch of posts ago and figured you haven't seen it.
i didnt bother to check because i posted stating that i was willing to take more action on it. plus i knew i wasnt going to be up in time to book. so whatever man if you want this game to be cancelled then we can throw it out...up to you.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

i didnt bother to check because i posted stating that i was willing to take more action on it. plus i knew i wasnt going to be up in time to book. so whatever man if you want this game to be cancelled then we can throw it out...up to you.
We still have a $10 bet on USF and Mem, correct?and I'm still waiting on kobe to ship.
I didn't know it started. Just checked the score, so yeah, let's cancel.Just kidding, I expected it to be a bet, I really didn't know that it was going.Already shipped away for my horrible bet.I am sick of losing, so I am canceling my NFL offer. I will still bet the $10 with dscoot, but all the rest is off.
I didn't know it started. Just checked the score, so yeah, let's cancel.Just kidding, I expected it to be a bet, I really didn't know that it was going.Already shipped away for my horrible bet.I am sick of losing, so I am canceling my NFL offer. I will still bet the $10 with dscoot, but all the rest is off.
unlucky man, i hope things turn for the best for you in this sports thread. gl.

#16 byu vs arizona -3.5 memphis vs south florida -11 i like..arizona -3.5 up to 200 memphis +11 up to 50 ------------------------------------------------nba 12/20la lakers @ orlando 205.5 indiana @ philadephia -10.5/200.5miami @ new jersey -4.5utah @ chicago 202la clippers @ milwaukee -6i like...orlando over 205.5philadelphia -10.5 and over 200.5new jersey -4.5chicago over 202milwaukee -6not sure how long i'll be here so post early!

#16 byu vs arizona -3.5 memphis vs south florida -11 i like..arizona -3.5 up to 200 up to 150memphis +11 up to 50 up to 50------------------------------------------------nba 12/20la lakers @ orlando 205.5 indiana @ philadephia -10.5/200.5miami @ new jersey -4.5utah @ chicago 202la clippers @ milwaukee -6i like...orlando over 205.5philadelphia -10.5 and over 200.5new jersey -4.5chicago over 202milwaukee -6not sure how long i'll be here so post early!
OK give me S.Florida -11 for $25 fulltilt
looking for Ravens +5.5(as per Bowmans.com) up to $25 on tilt or starsSorry if i missed any previous posts
i'll take dallas -5.5, consider it booked.also looking for action on the total @ 39.i like the under.edit: nevermind please cancel and disregard my post , you got action from fred first. gl !
looking for Ravens +5.5(as per Bowmans.com) up to $25 on tilt or starsSorry if i missed any previous posts
booked, I got Cowboys -5.5 25 on Tilt
serge are we on for this?? I'm getting ready to leave, just post here
#16 byu vs arizona -3.5 memphis vs south florida -11 i like..arizona -3.5 up to 200 memphis +11 up to 50 ------------------------------------------------nba 12/20la lakers @ orlando 205.5 indiana @ philadephia -10.5/200.5miami @ new jersey -4.5utah @ chicago 202la clippers @ milwaukee -6i like...orlando over 205.5philadelphia -10.5 and over 200.5new jersey -4.5chicago over 202milwaukee -6not sure how long i'll be here so post early!
I'll take S. Florida -11 for the other $25

I like Tex AM-LSU OVER 134GT-Pepperdine UNDER 148South Alabama -6 @ FIUOklahoma State -3 vs. Rhode IslandI know I prob won't get any action so I'll just take 1 for $10.