Sports Betting Challenge Thread

what nba games do you like?i like lal-7.5boston -12lac pick emden -2nj +4 vs dal
I like GState +11Bos-Chi UN 196Sac-Hou UN 204NY Knicks -4Utah +310 each on FT, I would only take 3 of them. Give me some action!
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

you must be a losing gambleri cant imagine someone getting so worked up over a $10 betyou sound like a classy person...happy holidaysfwiw i missed it, i didnt read it properly, so what...just tell me that its already booked, thats all you need to doEDIT: lets go Charlotte!!! if you didnt respond to this, I hope you wouldnt expect me to pay if Grizz dont cover the 4...lol
many times i post my picks, then dont get back on this thread till late night after games are finished. I just dont want confusion if that was the case tonight and have to worry about explaining after the game that i didnt have a bet with you. Its up to you to know if your better already has the action they want or not. And I like to bet the same on each game, not 2 units on one game and one unit on another. Just simple bankroll/betting strategy i like to follow.

seriously why do i bother wasting my money betting on a clipper game, they cant even beat a pacers team without half its roster. what a joke. no more clippers bets, ever!edit: clippers you are fine, **** you lakers, boston is gonna crush us on xmas at this ratethat being said, im on sportsbetting tilt so i will take up to 150 on the nuggets -2 vs the cavs tonight

seriously why do i bother wasting my money betting on a clipper game, they cant even beat a pacers team without half its roster. what a joke. no more clippers bets, ever!that being said, im on sportsbetting tilt so i will take up to 150 on the nuggets -2 vs the cavs tonight
I'll take Cleveland +2 for $15, I can only ship on FT.
many times i post my picks, then dont get back on this thread till late night after games are finished. I just dont want confusion if that was the case tonight and have to worry about explaining after the game that i didnt have a bet with you. Its up to you to know if your better already has the action they want or not. And I like to bet the same on each game, not 2 units on one game and one unit on another. Just simple bankroll/betting strategy i like to follow.
OK thats fairi skipped through when you said $10 only...if I won, and you showed me that, I wouldnt expect you to pay me FWIW
seriously why do i bother wasting my money betting on a clipper game, they cant even beat a pacers team without half its roster. what a joke. no more clippers bets, ever!that being said, im on sportsbetting tilt so i will take up to 150 on the nuggets -2 vs the cavs tonight
it's not over!
I'll take the Cavs +2 for $30. We just do this on the ol' honor system, or do we pre-ship?
since ive never bet with you before id like you to ship first, if that is ok with you, my sn is kobe2odom8 on stars
Its not a problem at all. I figured with my ultra-lurker status I'd end up having to ship in advance. I'll fire it off here momentarily.EDIT: shipped. From TheSkearnel (Winona)
thanks, where is all my action sportsmack?