Sports Betting Challenge Thread

seacucumber1 on stars andseacucumber on full tiltI can help if you still need to swap.
shipped $45 to seacucumber on tiltand thanks to all that offered swap, got it done..thanks
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

12/13cleveland @ atlanta +4washington @ philadelphia -5.5indiana @ milwaukee -5orlando @ utah -5.5golden state @ denver 228new york @ sacramento -1/218i like...atlanta +4philadelphia -5.5milwaukee -5utah -5.5denver over 228new york +1 and over 218"booking will be closed @ 730pm est."

12/13cleveland @ atlanta +4washington @ philadelphia -5.5indiana @ milwaukee -5orlando @ utah -5.5golden state @ denver 228new york @ sacramento -1/218i like...atlanta +4philadelphia -5.5milwaukee -5utah -5.5denver over 228new york +1 and over 218"booking will be closed @ 730pm est."
12/13indiana @ milwaukee -5orlando @ utah -5.5golden state @ denver 228new york @ sacramento -1/218i like...milwaukee -5utah -5.5denver over 228new york +1 and over 218"booking will be closed @ 730pm est."
edt: up to $50ea. just say/reply booked and its booked. I wont be able to check up on the thread so gl and when i lose i'll ship early sunday morning. gl all!
edt: up to $50ea. just say/reply booked and its booked. I wont be able to check up on the thread so gl and when i lose i'll ship early sunday morning. gl all!
I'll take Sacramento -1 and under 218 for $10 each...booked. I'll be out for the rest of the night as well and wont be able to ship until Sunday afternoon.
I'm interested, even though it is Friday night. Since there is so much time I want to see if the moves to Panthers -7. I would be interested in $75, but I only have Pokerstars.If you want to make a bet now based on whatever the final game time line is (according to a reputable tracking website such as covers.com or wagerline.com), we can book now....otherwise I will try to catch you on Sunday morning.
ill take the line at gametime $75 booked gl

tampa @ atlanta -3buffalo @ ny jets -7.5tennesee @ houston +3/45pittsuburgh @ baltimore -2.5i like..atlanta -3ny jets -7.5houston +3 and over 45baltimore -2.5up to $50 ea. (just reply w/booked if your interested and we're good to go) GL!

for the record:

As much faith as I have in the Gators D, not really a fan of those type of bets. I'd rather just talk shit about it, and have nothing to lose if it doesn't hold up.I will take the Gators at -3 for $30 on Stars though, if you're interested.
given your sig, I'd be stupid for me to pass up this bet. booked. cross posting this in the sports bet thread.
tampa @ atlanta -3buffalo @ ny jets -7.5tennesee @ houston +3/45pittsuburgh @ baltimore -2.5i like..atlanta -3ny jets -7.5houston +3 and over 45baltimore -2.5up to $50 ea. (just reply w/booked if your interested and we're good to go) GL!
ill take pitt +2.5 for 15, double or nothing on the bball bet from today, cool jc?
booked 50 on the titans -3 gl
I'm going to sleep but will check back in the morningAnyone interested in picking 5 games for $25 total?I pick 5 spreads, you pick 5 spreads...whoever gets more right wins the $25To be fair we are using the Pinnacle lines...you can check them athttp://www.sbrlines.com/
sounds fun enough.....do you have to choose different lines? My picks are sooo great you would probably just copy me..................I will submit my picks if you want, but I don't know if you want to go pick by pick or if I get first five (kind of unfair) or what....I will PM.
I'm going to sleep but will check back in the morningAnyone interested in picking 5 games for $25 total?I pick 5 spreads, you pick 5 spreads...whoever gets more right wins the $25To be fair we are using the Pinnacle lines...you can check them athttp://www.sbrlines.com/
I PM'd you. If you make your picks tonight, I'll book this. It has to be Stars money though. Broncos +9Jaguars +1Falcons -3Dolphins -6Giants +3