Like Tournament Question

I was playing in a tournament in Atlantic City yesterday and this came up...after the first break a player left and didnt come back..he obviously blinded out...my question is - when he eventually was all in w/ his last 25 chip on an Ante, does his hand go into the muck because he is not there to represent it, or does it get played as if he was there?topic should real Live.... can we change the edit function to adjust that as well?

His hand should be pulled into the muck as soon as the last card hits the button. So to answer your question he should be all in, but have no cards and be busto by default.

The real question is, wtf happend to this man?No one seems to give a shit.How can people play poker in a time like this? A person is missing...That man might be in someone's trunk right now...with duct tape over his mouth.Man, I miss Mitch Hedberg.

The real question is, wtf happend to this man?No one seems to give a shit.How can people play poker in a time like this? A person is missing...That man might be in someone's trunk right now...with duct tape over his mouth.Man, I miss Mitch Hedberg.
Me, too. And the Dufranes...
The real question is, wtf happend to this man?No one seems to give a shit.How can people play poker in a time like this? A person is missing...That man might be in someone's trunk right now...with duct tape over his mouth.
Where's Jerry?!?!?!?
lol, I think that we might just see a CSI episode about this now..you should totally sue for creative control when it happens :club: