Official 2008 Presidential Election Thread

suck it McCain ****heads, I havent posted here because of you for a long time. Didnt help with DN being a religious nut, at least he picked a winner. Still a nut head religious freak tho.(or last I heard)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W T F !?...and a swing and a miss.
LOL you never saw that? LOL it caused such a stink when it was made.. the best part is, DN thought it was ( intentionally) hilarious, and was so proud of his performance, that he made a thread about it, to make sure everyone saw it.. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=88052it seriously killed me, the best part is how oblivious he was to it being offensive.
suck it McCain ****heads, I havent posted here because of you for a long time. Didnt help with DN being a religious nut, at least he picked a winner. Still a nut head religious freak tho.(or last I heard)
Thanks for sharing with the class, Jimmy.
LOL you never saw that? LOL it caused such a stink when it was made.. the best part is, DN thought it was ( intentionally) hilarious, and was so proud of his performance, that he made a thread about it, to make sure everyone saw it.. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=88052it seriously killed me, the best part is how oblivious he was to it being offensive.
On a historical note, that thread contains my first post on the forum.
because you are a dumb ass you doesnt understand politics.
I love posts like this.
Who did you vote for? He must have been the right guy to be able to convince you. (over / under on IQ at 64... I'll take the under)
Nope, I've never seen that before, and I'm still cringing.
I actually told her to just use the brown, but I guess she didn't hear me or something. I thought it was too dark, but it wasn't blackface. Besides, blackface is a racist form of entertainment when actual black people were forced to paint their faces black. The face paint was too dark, but it was in no way blackface.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Nope, I've never seen that before, and I'm still cringing.LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
that thread/video combo is easily in my top 5 favorite things that has happened in this place. Not as good as Scott Roland/Jason Dyke, but a solid top five.
Damn it's great watching Repubs squirm this morning. :club: Yesss!
It will be great to blame the Liberals for 4 years at every turn... yes....Higher Taxes More Govt For everyone FTW!

Hopefully Bush can get some stability in the economy before Obama gets it handed over to him.Anybody picking up a bad economy ends up getting blame they may not deserve.And credit they did not earn if the economy is strongBut that's politics

Because the last 8 years have been glorious.
Any terrorist attack in the last 7 years>? this doesnt happen by accidentEconomy wasn't bad until the blood clot created by the liberals know as the "community reinvestment act" hit the economy
Any terrorist attack in the last 7 years>? this doesnt happen by accident
neither does allowing one terrorist attack in eight years. this is by far the stupidest argument trotted out by conservatives. Allowing one terrorist attack on American soil during your presidency is adequate at best. Not something to be celebrated and certainly not something to brag about as a triumph.although, I do agree with you that the GOP and conservatives will enjoy getting be the peanut gallery for the next 4 years.
neither does allowing one terrorist attack in eight years. this is by far the stupidest argument trotted out by conservatives. Allowing one terrorist attack on American soil during your presidency is adequate at best. Not something to be celebrated and certainly not something to brag about as a triumph.although, I do agree with you that the GOP and conservatives will enjoy getting be the peanut gallery for the next 4 years.
I guess everyone forgets that the first terrorist attack on WTC in 1993. That was 8 years before the 9/11 attacks. That wasn't the only terrorist action on a US territory during Clinton's years. There were several
I guess everyone forgets that the first terrorist attack on WTC in 1993. That was 8 years before the 9/11 attacks. That wasn't the only terrorist action on a US territory during Clinton's years. There were several
I believe that much less destructive attack in 93 was the only non-domestic attack during Clinton's years. I also never said Clinton was great at fighting terror (again, adequate at best). I dont have to "forget" about attacks during Clinton years to think that Bush should not get a gold star for his terror performance.
I believe that much less destructive attack in 93 was the only non-domestic attack during Clinton's years. I also never said Clinton was great at fighting terror (again, adequate at best). I dont have to "forget" about attacks during Clinton years to think that Bush should not get a gold star for his terror performance.
It was only less destructive because it wasn't as well planned out like the 01 attacks were. Al Queda had grown so much in just 8 years. And Clinton never did anything to go after them. That wasn't the only attack on US territory by that group under Clinton. There was another one. The only problem with Bush is that he didn't really go to Iraq because of the war on Terror. He just wanted to take out Sadam. There was some bad information involved in that debacle, but we never should have gone into Iraq. If we stayed in Afghanistan and continued to improve things there it would have ended up much better and his approval rating probably never dips and we don't look at his presidency nearly as bad.
Good thing the market rallied today so I could get a discount on a few ultrashort ETF"s.Hooray for shares of SMN, MZZ, SDS, DXD, TWM and QID.
LOL @ all of you.... LLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at your stupid Downs Syndrome faces.
LOL @ all of you.... LLLLLLLLLLL OOOOOOOOOOO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at your stupid Downs Syndrome faces.
ok. im lost! wtf are you talking about? And who/where was it, the WSJ? that said that things have returned more to normal without the volatility of recent months? What a maroon.