Official I Voted Today Thread

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look out Canada... if Obama wins, I'm Canadian in the morning, eh.
It's not that easy, you'd have to go through our initiation. First you have to drink a 24 of Molson Canadian, then guzzle a bottle of maple syrup, and then wrastle a moose. Then, and only then, will you be Canadian.Ah, who am I kidding - if you have a heartbeat and can cross the border we'll take you.

Enthusiastic vote for Obama this morning around 8. No line. Our polling places are well-stocked with enough volunteers and equipment for the size of our neighborhood. Wish that were true of every polling place. Hoping the Republicans don't steal a third election in a row.

You lose. $1.89 here.
Friggin' Oklahoma. Was still 2.39 here in CO two days ago and there is an amendment on the state ballot to increase tax via exemption elimination on oil and natural gas companies. Yeah that's gonna work, not like they just won't pass the cost on down to consumers at the pump and in their home heating bill. Idiots.Going to the polls this afternoon. I shoulda voted early, meh.
If I had to pick a place, that would be my choice as well.
If I got to choose a place, I got to choose the East..I live out there, so don't go there.But that don't mean a nigga can't rest in the west, see some nice chests in the west, smoke some nice cess in the west
Polling Day should be a national holiday, it's obscene that it isn't.
I couldn't disagree more, and no, I'm not explaining myself. Random comment of the day. Proceed with your gas price comparisons.
I'm more of a Vancouver Island sort of guy, know what I'm sayin'?
If I had to pick a place, that would be my choice as well.
Um, we don't really want any more people. I hear the east coast is nice.
If I got to choose a place, I got to choose the East..I live out there, so don't go there.But that don't mean a nigga can't rest in the west, see some nice chests in the west, smoke some nice cess in the west
I'm already here, so I can't really go back, but I appreciate the sentiment.

I voted for the almost black guy.

It took me all of five minutes to get in, vote, get out. I got a subway sandwich too. What a great day!
Almost. :club:
In fairness, the OP said to post badbeats here.
MY MOM MADE ME VOTE! SHE ALSO MADE ME VOTE NO ON PROP 8 EVEN THOUGH I HATE TEH GHEYS
1. Way to think for yourself the Tanner.2. In Santa Cruz is it acceptable to vote any other way for prop 8?I don't know what its like down by you, but up here every major intersection for the last 2 weeks has had 100's of people holding YES on 8 signs rain or shine.
Polling Day should be a national holiday, it's obscene that it isn't.
Why don't more people notice this? It's incredible that it isn't. If you want to maximize votes and let people know how important voting and being involved is, that is the only way.