Electoral College Projection

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my prediction...prediction.jpgAnd the Patriots gave the game away...they should have won. If any one of 10 things would have happened differently they would have won. Obama will do the same thing.
I hope youre right on Pa, but if not, flip Co and either NM or Nv. 270 McCain 268 Nobama.
vb, did we ever finalize our "Bradley Effect" bet?
I'm still on for it if you are... $25 for each close state that goes more than 3 points different in spread from final rasmussen poll, close state defined by less than 10 point difference in final poll.....obama overestimations go to you, underestimations go to me.
Here is my prediction...prediction.jpgAnd the Patriots gave the game away...they should have won. If any one of 10 things would have happened differently they would have won. Obama will do the same thing.
Lol at Idaho to Obama
Lol at Idaho to Obama
lol oops. Yeah so now in this scenario, even if McCain doesn't win PA he can take Colorado and have a tie...BUT, Maine's 4 votes are divided 3-1 between it's two districts, and the least populated district is more pro McCain...so he could grab 1 point from Maine and win 270-268.FMP.jpg
even money $50 on full tilt and you have a bet
That's a bad bet dude. I hope Obama destroys the EC but 330? There's waaaay to many people saying it's in the bag.
lol oops. Yeah so now in this scenario, even if McCain doesn't win PA he can take Colorado and have a tie...BUT, Maine's 4 votes are divided 3-1 between it's two districts, and the least populated district is more pro McCain...so he could grab 1 point from Maine and win 270-268.FMP.jpg
Lol at Obama losing Penn, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and South Carolina.
I just can't do it.I'm writing in Ron Paul.
Enjoy blowing our economy having our children being blown up by towelheads while trying to protect other towelheads. Enjoy the GOP realizing that Sarah Palin was the reason that they won and then catering their entire party toward that end of the spectrum. Enjoy every politician from now on being a "maverick," and winking at the camera. Enjoy having to look McCain in the eye at every state of the union. Enjoy hearing "My Friends..." for the next four years. Enjoy the endless talks on racism that you're going to have to endure if Obama loses.Just suck it up and vote for Osama.(Every vote counts)
Enjoy blowing our economy having our children being blown up by towelheads while trying to protect other towelheads. Enjoy the GOP realizing that Sarah Palin was the reason that they won and then catering their entire party toward that end of the spectrum. Enjoy every politician from now on being a "maverick," and winking at the camera. Enjoy having to look McCain in the eye at every state of the union. Enjoy hearing "My Friends..." for the next four years. Enjoy the endless talks on racism that you're going to have to endure if Obama loses.Just suck it up and vote for Osama.(Every vote counts)
Meh, you're right.I don't know. I'm still undecided. I'll post who I voted for tomorrow (and since I'll be voting in Florida, my vote really does count)
I'm still on for it if you are... $25 for each close state that goes more than 3 points different in spread from final rasmussen poll, close state defined by less than 10 point difference in final poll.....obama overestimations go to you, underestimations go to me.
Ok, its on! Heres what I get from Rasmussen:Va O +4%Co O +4Mo TiedFl M +1NC M +1Oh tiedPA O +6In M +3Mt M +4Nv O +4NH O +7IA O + 8WI O +7AZ M +5GA M +5MS M +8SC M +9SD M +9WV M +9I should have looked at these before making the bet. I would have made the cut off <8%. Im probably spotting you 2 or 3 out of the last 5.Key state for McCain is still PA, and while its narrowed, +6 is going to be tough to overcome. I shouldve had my son register there instead of CA!
even money $50 on full tilt and you have a bet
I'll take this bet. Of course I don't have a full tilt account and Jesus doesn't allow gambling according to BigD
Meh, you're right.I don't know. I'm still undecided. I'll post who I voted for tomorrow (and since I'll be voting in Florida, my vote really does count)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.-Ben FranklinIf you vote for Obama you are making the government bigger. Write in Ron Paul if you don't like McCain.
Ok, its on! Heres what I get from Rasmussen:Va O +4%Co O +4Mo TiedFl M +1NC M +1Oh tiedPA O +6In M +3Mt M +4Nv O +4NH O +7IA O + 8WI O +7AZ M +5GA M +5MS M +8SC M +9SD M +9WV M +9I should have looked at these before making the bet. I would have made the cut off <8%. Im probably spotting you 2 or 3 out of the last 5.Key state for McCain is still PA, and while its narrowed, +6 is going to be tough to overcome. I shouldve had my son register there instead of CA!
Obviously!!!!! Damn it cop that could be the vote we need. Enjoy today everyone and in the tradition of the Democratic party and Acorn...."vote early and vote often"!!!!!!