Monday Night Football

No Kobe thread? What am I to do?Looking to book Skins -2.5 for 50 on Stars... any takers?I'm heading to dinner, so if anyone wants this, just reply and first come first serve*note: please respond before the game is over, don't be shady

No Kobe thread? What am I to do?Looking to book Skins -2.5 for 50 on Stars... any takers?I'm heading to dinner, so if anyone wants this, just reply and first come first serve*note: please respond before the game is over, don't be shady
I'll take Pittsburgh for $25. Book it...

If washington wins their last home game beforethe electons the GOP win the white house.If the skins lose the Demis win the white house.this is on like a 17-1 run, so...Pittsburgh is obviously a lock :club:

o ok, it all depends on ur site 9/10 have it at 2.5
well shit, you're right.Tucker, I'm adjusting our bet to the 2.5 line. I'll PM you. Since this is in your favor, I doubt you'll have a problem with it. What's fair is fair. :club: I just checked bodog when looking at this game so I was using their line.

I don't think they should be showing the candidates on MNF. It's the night before the election and they recorded these over a week ago. Maybe Obama can make a phone call and get the NCAA to have a playoff system for a national championship if he gets elected. It was clear Chris Berman is a McCain supporter.

well shit, you're right.Tucker, I'm adjusting our bet to the 2.5 line. I'll PM you. Since this is in your favor, I doubt you'll have a problem with it. What's fair is fair. :club: I just checked bodog when looking at this game so I was using their line.
shippedand I hate hate hate Ron jaworski