What Happened To That Blog?

What happened to daniel's last blog, it was posted the other night about how he gambled a bunch with ivey and some others, losing about 200k after winning a side-bet with hellmuth for 153k. Now that i think about it....He might have removed it because he basically told the world that he won 153k from hellmuth, and he doesnt usually refer to the wins and loses of others specifically. But come on, hellmuth deserves it. Someone confirm for me.

What happened to daniel's last blog, it was posted the other night about how he gambled a bunch with ivey and some others, losing about 200k after winning a side-bet with hellmuth for 153k. Now that i think about it....He might have removed it because he basically told the world that he won 153k from hellmuth, and he doesnt usually refer to the wins and loses of others specifically. But come on, hellmuth deserves it. Someone confirm for me.
I noticed it disappeared too... He must have pulled it, like you said.
I was beginning to think that I dreamt it or something...But I'm thinking he took it down because it gave too much info about the results of the show?
Yeah I'm sure it was because results of the show were not supposed to be posted. And this thread should not have been made out of respect for DN. If he didn't want the blog to be up then we don't need to talk about it.
It's fine. They asked me to take it down due to the results being made public before airing.
Oh so you can't post results in your blog but Hellmuth can post results in his months before airing :club: