My New Video

Unfortunately, he broke the quote tree each time he responded, so I had to try and remember what I said becuase my sent messages arent saved. So all my responses are as close as I could remember them and it loses some of the affect and they may be out of order, but you'll get the gist. etc...
Oh ****, i'm getting erect again. Bwhahahah what an epic, epic failure.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is actually the textbook definition of sad. With a multiplier of 100 when the glory days were on an Internet poker forum

So wait, I'm confused.Who won the race?

What the crap SA!?! I said you were right!

all i really came in here for was to know how long the daily double took. I didnt get an answer and signed up anyways now ill probably be playing till 5 make 7.89$ . Plus ive been drug unwillingly into this debacle. wtg thanks alot guys
It takes about 4 hoursJayTracie.jpg
Im not sure where you two are going with this, but i hope its worth it cause it looks like downhill for both of you. Although i wish you both the best!!
I didnt do anything.My name is Jason and I play in a band.Somehow this guy thinks Im picking on him and I dont see how.
- BigDMcGee sat on it for a while, but Hollywood did something particularly annoying, so BigDMcGee added one of the more hilarious pictures to his signature, as a brilliant little dig.
Mostly true, except for this. I didn't really sit on it for very long. Just long enough for me to be satisfied that it truly was Hollywood. The things that convinced me is A) the picture on his myspace that has " hollywood" on it. B) the fact that "Stunts4film" that tagline of his myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/stunts4filmis also hollywood's poker sn
Stunts4Film Arlington
fromhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...amp;mode=linearand also there was information that Scott Roland was a fire fighter in Arlington, Texas, which Hollywood admitted was what the AFD meant ( Arlington Fire Department =AFD). That was good enough for me, so I changed my signature immediately. I never, publically, acknowledged that it was hollywood in my sig, just that it was Scott Roland, world famous stunt man ( I would how ever, explain what that meant to people who pm'd me). I would have been happy to continue to do with it, but hollywood tried to go nuclear in this thread, so... missiles away.
I didnt do anything.My name is Jason and I play in a band.Somehow this guy thinks Im picking on him and I dont see how.
We can just ask a mod, to see where my, your and hollywood's isp's are coming from, if you'd like...
I call the one in maroon. You can have the retarded one.
Now, there's no need for that. Scott's daughters seem like two sweet and lovely girls, who would never do things like have high risk, unprotected sex with minorities to get back at their father. There's no need to make them suffer for the sins of their father.
Now, there's no need for that. Scott's daughters seem like two sweet and lovely girls, who would never do things like have high risk, unprotected sex with minorities to get back at their father. There's no need to make them suffer for the sins of their father.
Yeah, they actually seem pretty cool. The younger one and I are into a lot of the same music...

errrr.... although this is extremely funny posting pics of his kids? isnt that crossing the line??? but holy batman D&D is that real?? that has to be photo shoped

errrr.... although this is extremely funny posting pics of his kids? isnt that crossing the line??? but holy batman D&D is that real?? that has to be photo shoped
?Last time I checked, myspace was a public site. He hasn't even got pics set to private... so no, it's not crossing any line, or even close to it.