My New Video

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is actually the textbook definition of sad. With a multiplier of 100 when the glory days were on an Internet poker forum

So wait, I'm confused.Who won the race?

What the crap SA!?! I said you were right!

is that supposed to be alot harder then it looks. i willing to bet i could do that in a 8 days maybe less. and ive never used one of those yoga balls either.
Its a lot harder than it looks... I dare you to try it.
why is everyone in this thread so cryptic??? its like 4 pages of heiroglyphics <---no, i dont know how to spell that word correctly so save it grammer police!!
I'm not exactly sure where the name "Jason Dyke" came from; I assume now that it was linked to that YouTube profile. But here's my understanding of what's going on, and anyone with different information, feel free to correct me:- BigDMcGee and HollywoodAFD hate each other. There's a long history of flaming. - Someone awesome found Hollywood's real name and MySpace, through means I'm not free to disclose, I would imagine, and sent them to BigDMcGee.- BigDMcGee sat on it for a while, but Hollywood did something particularly annoying, so BigDMcGee added one of the more hilarious pictures to his signature, as a brilliant little dig.- For the past however-many-months, Hollywood has refused to directly engage BigDMcGee, but has followed him around making nonsensical and inappropriate posts in the strat forums.- Apparently all the while Hollywood was biding his, getting ready to show the world who BigDMcGee really is; some kind of sophomoric, metal-loving drunk, and created the JasonDyke profile to foreshadow, and make BigDMcGee really nervous and uncomfortable in the meantime, much the way he's felt since BigDMcGee added the Hollywood Wizard picture to his sig.- Only problem was that anyone with the brain of an insect or better would know that that's clearly a different bigdmcgee, and this ruse was an epic failure.

another off topic quick question can anyone tell me how long roughly the daily double on full tilt takes? i have work tommorow and dont want to be up until 3. quick response would be appriciated.

First time I heard that oneWhy 8 days? It took me about 8 minutes.
ooooo n/m i thought it was alot harder. it is still cool i imagine me falling on my face a few times trying to get it down.
Post 'em?
Unfortunately, he broke the quote tree each time he responded, so I had to try and remember what I said becuase my sent messages arent saved. So all my responses are as close as I could remember them and it loses some of the affect and they may be out of order, but you'll get the gist. His responses in bold.-----------------------------why is that youtube video posted by bigdmcgee?what the hell is going on here?--That is bigd--oh, that explains everything.--Is that sarcasm or are you serious?Jason is my real name... I thought you knew that. --are you just bored, trying something new?--I lied about being from florida --You had me fooled. I thought you were HollywoodAFD. You posted after one of his joke accounts and so I just assumed.--What are Hollys other accounts?I hate that faggot. I know he's iamstewie...Zach told me. --Buckwheat for one. I cant remember them all offhand. But that one is really bad.--Are you serious? That one is funny...or used to be until now. I thought you and Holly were friends or something? Kind of made me want to kill you. --I wouldn’t say friends. More like I decided to be nice to him because it was easier than being a dick about everything he said.--Well...fuck him and fuck you then.He gets on my nerves.And come to think of it.--- so do you usually. But I was trying to be nice to you to see how it felt.I didn't like it. --How do I know this is really BigD? --Umm..come over to the house and I'll write a song about you. --I cant remember what I said here--I didnt actually want anyone to make the connection..---- I forgot I loaded those videos until my BigD YouTube account so lets just say I ****ed up and if you dont mind not making a big deal out of it..I would appreciate it. Maybe no one will notice...or no one else will. If Dutch sees it... I'm ****ed--Admit it, you arent BigD at all. You got me good Holly, you got me good.--*sigh* ... You seriously disappoint me--Dude, give it up. I figured it out.--Explain it to me then.--Send me a PM from the BigD account as proof, otherwise your full of shit.--I thought of many ways to play it out but couldn't come up with anything good.This is not Holly.GG Austin --How long you gonna try and keep it going?-- keep what going?

To add... now that the 'Jason Dyke' account has been exposed as such an epic failure, one would think it'd be best to keep a little dignity and retire it. Immediately.However, the plucky little thing is keeping up the charade, and making all kinds of random posts all over the place. That may become even funnier than this whole mess... because every time 'Jason Dyke' now posts, all I can see is 'This was a terrible idea!'

To add... now that the 'Jason Dyke' account has been exposed as such an epic failure, one would think it'd be best to keep a little dignity and retire it. Immediately.However, the plucky little thing is keeping up the charade, and making all kinds of random posts all over the place. That may become even funnier than this whole mess... because every time 'Jason Dyke' now posts, all I can see is 'This was a terrible idea!'
You started the whole thing with your false accusations.

wow i have no idea what i got myself into here. this is mind boggling. Im not quite sure what to think of mr. dyke, but i feel slightly violated by getting chummy with him.Whoever said this thread was taken over by a nefarious soul may sound crazy but is not far off.Thank you for filling me in dutchdont get any ideas with that last comment..

wow i have no idea what i got myself into here. this is mind boggling. Im not quite sure what to think of mr. dyke, but i feel slightly violated by getting chummy with him.Whoever said this thread was taken over by a nefarious soul may sound crazy but is not far off.Thank you for filling me in dutchdont get any ideas with that last comment..
Wasnt me.... I would never use a word like that.

all i really came in here for was to know how long the daily double took. I didnt get an answer and signed up anyways now ill probably be playing till 5 make 7.89$ . Plus ive been drug unwillingly into this debacle. wtg thanks alot guys