• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this take into account the times you get one or more flat callers and you have to play a mediocre hand out of position with a short stack the rest of the way?
I'm heavily discounting getting flatted. I'm much more likely to get folds (~66% of the time) or shoved on (~30% of the time). My estimation that someone would flat there was ~5%. I'd argue that about half of those rare times I get flatted, I'll win the pot, so I think it's somewhat negligible to the discussion.And again, I'm not saying "raise 2.5x every time you have T8s and 13.5BB with no antes". I'm saying "always examine the situation...and there will occasionally be spots where you can pick up chips". If this was a bad play, fine, but I think I've mostly demonstrated that in this case, I can defend it somewhat.As for the discussion, I'm glad for it. It causes me to attempt to justify my play, to discuss it, and to examine it. Hopefully some other people got something out of it also.

For the record, I have $38,000 in lifetime profits, so SCYUKON PM'd me to say it's a joke that I think I am on par with PMJ and GrinderMJ, but didn't want to post it here. There ya go bud, just did it for you.

5th stars 1k for 22,700 last night sighhhhhhhhhhhh/weeeeeeeee at the same time lol.