Canadians - How To Deposit On Stars?

Reload Time......is getting close
It's your bank not allowing the Visa card to be used for online gaming that is the problem it has nothing to do with Stars. I know that Royal Bank doesn't allow it and CIBC does.You can use instant e-checks. I have a Moneybookers account that I use to move money around but it's a pain to load Moneybookers if your credit card company doesn't allow online gaming transactions.You can use Western Union but that will cost you a few dollars in fees.If you know another Canadian who has money at Stars you can send them cash using Interac E-Mail transfers if you both do online banking and you trust them and then they can transfer you money on Stars.

even simpler and much cheaper than paying interest.Go to your local money mart and get a prepaid visa, they are relatively cheap to load, i think it's a $2 fee and you can put whatever you like and automatically transfer to stars. I'm sure other places carry these, i'm just closest to a money mart so it's where i go.

even simpler and much cheaper than paying interest.Go to your local money mart and get a prepaid visa, they are relatively cheap to load, i think it's a $2 fee and you can put whatever you like and automatically transfer to stars. I'm sure other places carry these, i'm just closest to a money mart so it's where i go.
Thanks very much! Did not know we could do that in Canada. And I assume that it works on stars too right? I know the ones I bought in the US did.Fingers crossed. :club:
i have TD and it works too
I know. I have damn Scotia Visa. Wife and I use it for around 4k / month and the goddamn thing is useless for these purposes (may be a good thing). Just pisses me off that they make the decision for me. Should switch just based on principle.
Thanks very much! Did not know we could do that in Canada. And I assume that it works on stars too right? I know the ones I bought in the US did.Fingers crossed. :club:
it's what i use so i know it worksgl

I got one just for poker that I use at money mart, that I load as needed. It works well

When I deposited over a year ago my MC worked, though they charged me a $10 transfer fee. Does MC no longer allow deposits to poker sites?
It isn't Mastercard or Visa. It's the bank that issues you the credit card that decides whether they allow online gaming purchases with the credit card.For example, CIBC Visa allows online gaming but charges a $5 fee while RBC Visa and Scotiabank Visa don't allow online gaming transactions.
Whats the deposit method for pre-paid visa?I normally use my visa but its expiring soon and I dont wanna renew my card.

Ahh, I used to go with the Credit Card Method...not anymore, however. I'm not really sure how I'll go about depositing again...eventually...so for the time being I'll just win money by beating donks with a hammer :club: