Farming Joke

POPS WILL YOU PLEASE QUIT SURFIN ROUND ON THAT THERE INTRENANET AND FIX ME SOME SUPPER! IM GONNA GO GET AINT ESTER AND SEES IF SHE CAINT GET YOU OFF FROM FRONT OF THAT PUTER!

When a white person is born, they're pink.When they're jealous, they're green.When they're sick, they're yellow.When they're shy, they're red.When they're tired, they're pale.When they're angry, they're purple.When they're in the sun, they're brown.When they're cold, they're blue.When they die, they're grey.So why do they call black people "colored"?!?

WOULD YOU TOO JUST STOP IT? I WAS GONNA LEAVE THIS PLACE BY THE TIME I GOT TO 40 BUT I MIGHT JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE RIGHT NOW!

Wow, if you subtact the OP, this is a 5-star thread. :icon_clap:Since we're making fun of minorites, i guess...Q: How can you tell if a redhead truly digs you?A: She unties you afterwards.

this may be one of the most inapropriate jokes ever, if you have one that is worse, please share it.Q: How many Jews can you fit in Volkswagen?A: Well how big is the ashtray?