Has Anyone Been In The Audience Of A Wpt Tv Final Table?

I was thinking about going to the final table taping at Foxwoods. Has anyone ever been to one and is it worth it?I know with the changing of tape and other production issues it can be a long day. Just wondering if it's worth it or is it a big yawnfest.Any info is greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Joe

might be worth it just to meet some top names. as for the actual poker...probably pretty boring

I was at the one in Niagara a few weeks ago, they only took about 150 people in, but 1/2 of them got booted from there seats when some of the pro's bought in extra guests. I didn't find it too boring cause I was up in the corner with Joe Sebok and the Poker Road radio crew who were there cheering for Gavin Smith and was into the chinese poker side game lol. We had fun as Gavin made it fun with the comments though out the show. The breaks also were short, 10-15 minutes at the most. Line ups for the tickets to go in started 2-3 hours before the start of it. They also did not allow alcohol in the taping room where the game was being played but the side room had tables and chairs with Tv screens set up and you can drink there. Hard to see some of the plays, but there was always play by play. then on all in's of course you got to see the cards. It was great, I had lot's of fun

I got to see the 2008 WPT World Championships this year at Bellagio. First time I ever got to see BIG names play live, so I was enthralled. Get in line to get your chip 2-3 hours in advance. Once they start giving out the numbered chips, they will soon let you in to the "holding room" full of big screen TV's and all kinds of snacks. The first numbers are pretty much guaranteed a seat, but as RCGS said, later numbers will lose their seats when the FT participants bring in their fans and family.My experience was EXCELLENT and I'd do it again because I do enjoy watching poker. Meeting DN, JC, Gus, David Chiu, blah, blah....was worth the wait in line and all the rushing back to be in your seat before taping starts up again. They WILL keep moving people around to make sure all camera shots are showing a packed house, so even if you start out in a not so desirable seat, you may be moved to fill up the better seats especially as players are eliminated. I LOVED it even though most on here said I'd be bored to death.

I was at the 2007 Doyle Brunson 5-Diamond World Poker Classic with a few friends. We had never seen a big tourney before with all the pros. We snagged tickets on day 3 and went to the final table (Negreanu and Hachem). Granted seeing DN at a FT was a sweet deal, I would have gone without him. It is something worth experiencing once. I didn't get bored after 20 minutes, in fact we stayed for the whole thing. It was fun and I think I would do it again if I get the chance.

I was at the 2007 Doyle Brunson 5-Diamond World Poker Classic with a few friends. We had never seen a big tourney before with all the pros. We snagged tickets on day 3 and went to the final table (Negreanu and Hachem). Granted seeing DN at a FT was a sweet deal, I would have gone without him. It is something worth experiencing once. I didn't get bored after 20 minutes, in fact we stayed for the whole thing. It was fun and I think I would do it again if I get the chance.
Come out in Dec for whatever the hell series the Bellagio is runnin.
Bellagio 5 diamond classic. I will be there Dec 4-9.
Is that when it is this year? :-( I have been able to watch parts of it for the past 2 years now...was hoping to make it three in a row.EDIT: Main event is 13-19th so I can maybe catch the action on the 17th, and maybe score some FT tix on 19th

No it was free all week to rail, and free for the main event. most of the pro's are great to talk to get pictures and autograghs