• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what dismays me here? It is that somehow many of us have convinced ourselves that our government is the answer to all our woes. And now the big government has it's hands in everything, and it's all a giant cluster-funk of inefficiency sailing its way into insane debt. What the heck is going on here? The government is not infinitely capable. It cannot eliminate all pain and suffering from every human's life. And the more we put it on the government to do so, the more we become a pathetic country of disempowered victims. And I don't like it.

You know what dismays me here? It is that somehow many of us have convinced ourselves that our government is the answer to all our woes. And now the big government has it's hands in everything, and it's all a giant cluster-funk of inefficiency sailing its way into insane debt. What the heck is going on here? The government is not infinitely capable. It cannot eliminate all pain and suffering from every human's life. And the more we put it on the government to do so, the more we become a pathetic country of disempowered victims. And I don't like it.
A government big enuf to give to you, is big enuf to take away.
Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, 'But Chuck Norris isn't black', then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.
Actually, I was thinking to myself, "this Chuck Norris thing is so three years ago, I can't believe there's people still doing it."
Actually, I was thinking to myself, "this Chuck Norris thing is so three years ago, I can't believe there's people still doing it."
sometimes it's still funny. you know why the oval office is oval? roundhouse kick...