Bwahahaha. Might as well have titled this "Let's talk about something stupid."
If you say so.... :club: if youthink that talking about something that concern more than 115,000 companies and more than 1,3 million of workers (in 2004, only for USA) is really stupid. There's business to do here, even if you're not motive by ecological issues.
If you say so.... :club: if youthink that talking about something that concern more than 115,000 companies and more than 1,3 million of workers (in 2004, only for USA) is really stupid. There's business to do here, even if you're not motive by ecological issues.
Oh, well, now i'm just psyched. Where the money at? I do like how you illustrated the problem fairly nicely though while thinking you were selling me. Beautiful.
Actually there's a great deal of misconception about hunters. A good deal of your wildlife preservation and habitat is funded by the fees hunter's pay for licenses & tags. And state governments are very careful about the number of tags they issue for females to keep the game population healthy.P.S. And that's MRS. Obvious to you Mr.
Next time you talk down to the general masses, please don't address me too. It makes it appear you're talking to me like I'm an idiot. I've been an avid outdoorsman my whole life, so save it.
Actually, yeah. Make it a food source and companies will make sure of that. I'll eat a panda in a heartbeat with the right kind of sauce.
You might want to write down the recipes I posted.
Next time you talk down to the general masses, please don't address me too. It makes it appear you're talking to me like I'm an idiot. I've been an avid outdoorsman my whole life, so save it.You might want to write down the recipes I posted.
They must be awfully high in fat, but think of all the Panda coats the Hollywood crowd could wear!
They must be awfully high in fat, but think of all the Panda coats the Hollywood crowd could wear!
This could be awesome.Your Health Is Black and WhiteOnce controversial, panda meat has quickly become the *new* ostrich meat. A dark lean meat with a rich aroma, panda meat - or Peef™ - is experiencing huge growth as the meat of choice for people looking for a healthy red meat alternative.Panda Peef™ is one of the few red meats that is high in omega-3 fatty acids, so, eating panda meat is not only the healthy choice, it's the smart choice. pandadin.jpgLonnie B. Hodge's Panda Meat EmporiumLonnie B. Hodge's Panda Meat Emporium is the only authorized international dealer in panda meat. With connections that run high up the Chinese political tiers, Professor Hodge has worked hard to secure and cultivate the best supply of panda meat for all your dining pleasures. Hodge, an excellent bow hunter and true marksman, often hunts, cleans and carves the animals himself, which means Lonnie B. Hodge's Panda Meat Emporium is able to pass those savings on to you - the panda meat consumer.I think there should be a sw on that site somewhere...
Next time you talk down to the general masses, please don't address me too. It makes it appear you're talking to me like I'm an idiot. I've been an avid outdoorsman my whole life, so save it..
Sorry Jeepster. Just have had too many conversations with supposed environmentalists that think hunters are the scum of the earth.