Official Boston Celtics Team Thread

He also has 3 all star leaders on the team who won't put up with him being a retard. I imagine he has a real short leash with KG after what happened in MN.
yeah, I love KG and all but can't stand Marbury. this goes wayyy before his NY stint too. my love for Boston is declining as such.I hope Stephan goes up 2 or 3 more nights where he doesn't score. then we can call him the new Agent Zero
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big win yesterday. I'm not sure what Cleveland fans thought of that, but the Celtics big men absolutely demolished the Cavs without Ben Wallace. The reffing was absolutely atrocious too. Still, Joe Smith looked like he was going to make the transition to the Cavs uniform pretty smoothly. Mo Williams scares the crap out of me, he just goes on runs all by himself so quickly and easily.Thoughts on Big Baby's flagrant 2? I didn't like it initially as it just seemed like a good hard foul, but after some different replays I don't have a problem with it. I don't really know why Ray or even Lebron really got techs though (although they both ran to the scene). I think Z's was deserved.Huge 2nd half from Ray Allen, Powe was monstrous, KP has been playing really well everywhere but on the stat-sheet since KG has been out. I've been really impressed by his play. And of course, there's Paul Pierce. Who's game was not only on-point on the court, but also off the court2yyqbnc_jpg.gifI love how he starts giving out highfives until he reaches the kid in the Cavs top and just walks away.

• 1 month later...

Now Powe is out for the rest of the year (and maybe the start of next year) with a torn ACL. He's a free agent at the end of this year, and this just cost him a lot of money. I feel bad for the kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Lebron said yesterday that Paul Pierce is unstoppable no matter who's gaurding him when he gets the ball on his right elbow - anyone have any idea what that means?

Lebron said yesterday that Paul Pierce is unstoppable no matter who's gaurding him when he gets the ball on his right elbow - anyone have any idea what that means?
The elbow man. Like the corner of the ft line, and extended.
Now Powe is out for the rest of the year (and maybe the start of next year) with a torn ACL. He's a free agent at the end of this year, and this just cost him a lot of money. I feel bad for the kid.
oh geez, it's getting worse and worse in B-land. Celtics fans better hope that Baby comes Big in game 7.
What Poppy said...its the spot he drilled 3 straight shots in overtime in game 5. They should just paint a "PP" right there...and he'll still make it 9 out of 10 times, because that's his spot.
  • 5 months later...

I love it, especially given how much I love Rondo. It's also fun that he considers himself the best point guard and got in Chris Paul's face yesterday. About time somebody did.I don't really like Chris Paul.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol @ Garnett hitting a mid-range jumper and then talking trash to Bynum all the way down the court and then immediately getting dunked on by Bynum.Also, every time I see Boston play, it amazes me that they were actually looking into trading Rondo.

I thankfully didn't watch that game.I'm in the same boat as you JJJ because Rondo is our MVP right now by a wide margin. I'm kinda thinking that maybe the celtics management thought it would help light a fire under Rondo. If so, it certainly worked.