So You Think You're A Grinder?

he also gets like 75% rb on cake, long standing deal he had with them. good player
That deal is available right now fwiw, but it's not worth it for me to give up table selection to prop.

Played against him a few times on Stars... I'd put him up there with Quasi Fiction and DNA2RNA (who are actually brothers) with players who are sick grinders and play very solid poker 100% of the time, letting other people's mistakes contribute to their win rate, rather than doing anything overly spectacular.

That deal is available right now fwiw, but it's not worth it for me to give up table selection to prop.
I would like to know if u can still get 75% at cake...if so I would do that...but there is no way this is real.
What do you mean by that? Just curious... Thx.
I think he referring to the same email I got:Cake Poker is seeking props for Limit, Pot Limit and NL Holdem tables 3/6 and higher. The pay rate is 75% rakeshare paid weekly directly to your Cake account. There are no shift managers or minimum hand requirements. Seating rules are easy to follow. This is an outstanding opportunity that may not be open to new sign ups for long. If you are interested, we recommend signing up as soon as possible to take advantage of it.For full details on the program request information on site #7 here: http://members.rakebacknation.com/home/prop_infoIf you have an existing account at Cake that has been inactive for more than three months, please email us your player name to see if you are eligible.

Wow. I am most impressed by the 40k plus games put in. That's nuts. I have 5k Sit & Go's played and I feel like I've played a lifetime of poker. I haven't begun to live yet, lol.

I think he referring to the same email I got:Cake Poker is seeking props for Limit, Pot Limit and NL Holdem tables 3/6 and higher. The pay rate is 75% rakeshare paid weekly directly to your Cake account. There are no shift managers or minimum hand requirements. Seating rules are easy to follow. This is an outstanding opportunity that may not be open to new sign ups for long. If you are interested, we recommend signing up as soon as possible to take advantage of it.For full details on the program request information on site #7 here: http://members.rakebacknation.com/home/prop_infoIf you have an existing account at Cake that has been inactive for more than three months, please email us your player name to see if you are eligible.
Indeed. Not to mention I'd rather play 2/4 more anyways.

wow that is sick, im am very impressed with your ability to keep playing 7 dollar tourny's when you have a roll of 100k let alone 300. seriously impressed right now....edit- wowedit-n/m i had a dyslexic moment or something it was avg stake of 130$ and avg profit of 7$ still pretty good.