Question About Full Tilt

I have an existing account on FTP from ages ago. I am thinking of redepositing on it to play the cash games, however, I do not have rakeback on my account as I didn't know about it when I signed up. What are my options here? Do I sign up for a new account to get rakeback or what?Thanks ahead for the answers.

I have an existing account on FTP from ages ago. I am thinking of redepositing on it to play the cash games, however, I do not have rakeback on my account as I didn't know about it when I signed up. What are my options here? Do I sign up for a new account to get rakeback or what?Thanks ahead for the answers.
not trying to be a douchebag... but seeing as how you have over 2,000 posts and been here since 2006.... I find it hard to believe you havent seen one of the hundreds of threads created about this topic....
not trying to be a douchebag... but seeing as how you have over 2,000 posts and been here since 2006.... I find it hard to believe you havent seen one of the hundreds of threads created about this topic....
I'm sorry but I haven't been that active on FCP since early last year. Most of my posts were from pre-2007.Any info anyone?

if you have changed addresses in between, i'd suggest a new account. you can just deny knowledge of the other account & use a different deposit/withdrawal method than what was on the old one. most people go through lengthy e-mail discussions with ftp support to get it added to existing accounts, and even then are not always successful. approach them with an argument like, "i am returning to poker after a hiatus, and am trying to decide between ftp and <insert name of site where you get rakeback>. if my account with you can have rakeback added, it would make the decision much, much easier. i'd feel more secure with a larger site raking my back."

email FT saying you want rakeback. Worked for me.
It's pretty much this or make a new account and hope nobody notices. Or make one for your sibling/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend, etc. :club:(Link below obv if you do choice B.)

The real reason I want to start playing at FTP is that I want to have a choice of more tables to play at. I noticed that the games at PokerStars can be full of regs at times. Sometimes, I can find like 4-5 regs joining my table and this is after trying to table select. Table selection is a huge part of my game (contributing about 1PTBB/100 to my winrate I suppose). I mainly play $100NL Full-Ring fwiw.What other sites (preferably with rakeback) would be ideal for me? I know PartyPoker doesn't have rakeback and their VIP points system sucks and also that a lot of games run at the BBJ tables which basically screw you over with the extra rake. Any small stakes grinders out there who can chip in?Thanks so far for the responses above.

The real reason I want to start playing at FTP is that I want to have a choice of more tables to play at. I noticed that the games at PokerStars can be full of regs at times. Sometimes, I can find like 4-5 regs joining my table and this is after trying to table select. Table selection is a huge part of my game (contributing about 1PTBB/100 to my winrate I suppose). I mainly play $100NL Full-Ring fwiw.What other sites (preferably with rakeback) would be ideal for me? I know PartyPoker doesn't have rakeback and their VIP points system sucks and also that a lot of games run at the BBJ tables which basically screw you over with the extra rake. Any small stakes grinders out there who can chip in?Thanks so far for the responses above.
I'd probably say Cake and/or Absolute if you're willing to play there. You can get rakeback on both through me if you want.The Cake software is pretty weak, but so are the games, especially considering you can't use HUD's on there.I would normally suggest Bodog, but I know there were rumors about them going under. Although it hasn't happened, so maybe it's not going to. I'd get confirmation from people who play there first maybe.

Poker Scout is a great resource for finding out about what online sites are out there and what games they have available.http://www.pokerscout.com/It sounds like you aren't American so if you're looking to play someplace other than Poker Stars you should look at either I-Poker or On Game. Neither Network allows rakeback but I get the equivalent of 45% rakeback at an On Game site with the never ending bonus that I clear.

Poker Scout is a great resource for finding out about what online sites are out there and what games they have available.http://www.pokerscout.com/It sounds like you aren't American so if you're looking to play someplace other than Poker Stars you should look at either I-Poker or On Game. Neither Network allows rakeback but I get the equivalent of 45% rakeback at an On Game site with the never ending bonus that I clear.
Actually, I just intend to deposit like $1000 just once to the new site and start grinding from there. Don't intend to continually deposit. Does the never ending bonus work for me then? Also, I expect to put in about say 15,000 - 25,000 hands on the new site per month. Is this volume too much to make the bonuses you mentioned "end"?
I did that numerous time and they never gave it to me, even though some people got selected for their "beta" program about a month ago. I said screw it and took all my money out of FTP because playing cash games without rakeback and worthless FT points is not very smart imo.
Actually, I just intend to deposit like $1000 just once to the new site and start grinding from there. Don't intend to continually deposit. Does the never ending bonus work for me then? Also, I expect to put in about say 15,000 - 25,000 hands on the new site per month. Is this volume too much to make the bonuses you mentioned "end"?
Many of the On Game sites have bonuses that you can buy using the loyalty points that you earn playing and you won't have to make a redeposit to continue to play. Some of them also offer reload bonuses and if you use those to get your bonus then you can use your loyalty points on tournament buyins.The software at both On Game and I-Poker sucks. On Game is a resource hog and if you want to play more than 3 or 4 tables you'll have problems. The I-Poker software is painfully slow.If you narrow down your choices and want my opinion on a specific On Game or I-Poker site send me a PM and I'll give you my opinion of that specific skin.
I did that numerous time and they never gave it to me, even though some people got selected for their "beta" program about a month ago. I said screw it and took all my money out of FTP because playing cash games without rakeback and worthless FT points is not very smart imo.
attach nudes to the email and sit back and wait for insta rakeback
Are you kidding? I got a free hat !
I've emailed them. Here's the reply:Thanks for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.You?ve asked about the possibility of receiving rakeback but at this time, Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players.There are a number of affiliate companies which offer rakeback if players sign up to Full Tilt Poker through their website. However, it appears that you were referred to Full Tilt Poker from an affiliate which does not offer rakeback. We are unable to switch your account from this affiliate to another, as our agreement with affiliates prohibits this.We understand that you are interested in such promotions in the future and if the situation changes, our players will be the first to know and we will contact you when we have more news.Regards,RicardoFull Tilt Poker SupportI can't remember which affiliate I signed up through, so I've emailed them to ask. I suppose at the time of signing up, I didn't know about rakeback and chose the affiliate that had the best sign up bonus. Soooo stupid....
I've emailed them. Here's the reply:Thanks for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.You?ve asked about the possibility of receiving rakeback but at this time, Full Tilt Poker does not offer rakeback directly to players.There are a number of affiliate companies which offer rakeback if players sign up to Full Tilt Poker through their website. However, it appears that you were referred to Full Tilt Poker from an affiliate which does not offer rakeback. We are unable to switch your account from this affiliate to another, as our agreement with affiliates prohibits this.We understand that you are interested in such promotions in the future and if the situation changes, our players will be the first to know and we will contact you when we have more news.Regards,RicardoFull Tilt Poker SupportI can't remember which affiliate I signed up through, so I've emailed them to ask. I suppose at the time of signing up, I didn't know about rakeback and chose the affiliate that had the best sign up bonus. Soooo stupid....
Yeah, that's the catch w/ the emailing them thing. If you're attached already, you're outta luck.
Yeah, that's the catch w/ the emailing them thing. If you're attached already, you're outta luck.
Yeah, sucks big time. They replied and they won't tell me who was the affiliate due to privacy reasons, however, they did tell me that my signup code was "POKERBULL". I've googled it but can't find anything concrete. BULLSH1T imo!
What possible "privacy reasons" would they have for not telling you which affiliate you used to sign up? It's your information, after all.
Probably because so many affiliates try to basically trick you into being attached to them without giving you anything in return except the 100% bonus that FTP gives out anyway.So it's probably just easier to not tell anyone.
Probably because so many affiliates try to basically trick you into being attached to them without giving you anything in return except the 100% bonus that FTP gives out anyway.So it's probably just easier to not tell anyone.
Yeah...I was tricked good alright. So pissed off right now....