Really? Cuz I know some people who were pretty successful before they started dating the wrong person. Another friend was three days from losing a restaurant that had been in the family for 60 years due to bad dating. Poor eating habits is the leading cause of death in the United States. And shopping doesn't have a social and financial impact? LOL.
nowhere near the social/economic signficance of an indigent retiree population, and you know it. (To clarify you did say BAD shopping, which has little social impact as long as they ARE shopping)
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Cuz I know some people who were pretty successful before they started dating the wrong person. Another friend was three days from losing a restaurant that had been in the family for 60 years due to bad dating. Poor eating habits is the leading cause of death in the United States. And shopping doesn't have a social and financial impact? LOL.
Oh_Henry_bar.jpg
nowhere near the social/economic signficance of an indigent retiree population, and you know it. (To clarify you did say BAD shopping, which has little social impact as long as they ARE shopping)
Because as every good Republican knows, if we didn't have wise bureaucrats holding our hands at every step of our life, we would do nothing to help ourselves. Seniors would be wandering the streets aimlessly, begging for food. Without a Teddy Kennedy to force them save, it probably never would occur to anyone that they may someday want to retire.NOTE: That was sarcasm for those people who still think Republicans care about America.
It had been mentioned numerous times earlier in the thread, I didn't feel the need to keep typing out something that has a commonly acknowledged acronym.Hell half of Copernicus acronyms I have to Google because I have never seen them before.
I overreacted a little, I'll admit!