Testimonials = Poker Vt Gear

We have received tons of great testimonials from PVT members who have seen their game improve dramatically after joining Poker VT.What we would really like is a picture with your testimonial, or a video testimonial.If you currently have a testimonial up on the site: http://www.pokervt.com/testimonials/index.cfm please send a pic or video to accompany it.A little incentive you say???A pic is worth a Poker VT shirt or hat.... Your choice. Must accompany a testimonial if not already postedA video is worth a Poker VT shirt and hat.Please send pics and videos to info@pokervt.com along with your first and last name, shipping address, and choice of hat or shirt if sending a pic.**Lewd and or grotesque pics or videos will not be posted or rewarded. Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't want any gear. I don't want the other pros at the table knowing that I have been studying small ball strategy. But I do like poker VT. Watched almost all the training videos. The other day I won first in an online MTT. My heads up game has improved the most. The ladies are very impressed too!Geoff