Ok - So I Am A Donkey

Got caught being an aggrodonk yet again. The table had been timid up to that point. Sigh. I suck. Oh well GL TJ TID!But really, I had to have with 33 on the button here right? Limp. Call a bet. Bet when he checks. Overbet on the river. Had to have a set.No. I just suck. Take 2 weeks off and quit forever.PokerStars Game #21418439769: Tournament #114750942, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (125/250) - 2008/10/22 23:16:23 ET Table '114750942 236' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: Kyndig232 (550 in chips) is sitting out Seat 2: WhatArunAA (7250 in chips) Seat 3: JUKER 1 (10175 in chips) Seat 4: LoveDoc77 (13700 in chips) Seat 5: stoney67 (12825 in chips) Seat 6: Sweenareen (8835 in chips) Seat 7: krishnamurti (18550 in chips) Seat 8: SCYukon (9205 in chips)Kyndig232: posts the ante 25WhatArunAA: posts the ante 25JUKER 1: posts the ante 25LoveDoc77: posts the ante 25stoney67: posts the ante 25Sweenareen: posts the ante 25krishnamurti: posts the ante 25SCYukon: posts the ante 25Kyndig232: posts small blind 125WhatArunAA: posts big blind 250*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SCYukon [Ts Kc]JUKER 1: foldsCAJUNMAN33 is connectedLoveDoc77: calls 250stoney67: foldsSweenareen: foldskrishnamurti: foldsSCYukon: calls 250Kyndig232: foldsWhatArunAA: checks*** FLOP *** [Qh Tc 3h]WhatArunAA: checksLoveDoc77: bets 1000SCYukon: calls 1000WhatArunAA: folds*** TURN *** [Qh Tc 3h] [Jd]LoveDoc77: checksSCYukon: bets 1750LoveDoc77: calls 1750*** RIVER *** [Qh Tc 3h Jd] [6d]LoveDoc77: checksSCYukon: bets 6180 and is all-inLoveDoc77: calls 6180*** SHOW DOWN ***SCYukon: shows [Ts Kc] (a pair of Tens)LoveDoc77: shows [Qs Js] (two pair, Queens and Jacks) SCYukon said, "wow"LoveDoc77 collected 18935 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 18935 | Rake 0Board [Qh Tc 3h Jd 6d]Seat 1: Kyndig232 (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: WhatArunAA (big blind) folded on the Flop Seat 3: JUKER 1 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: LoveDoc77 showed [Qs Js] and won (18935) with two pair, Queens and Jacks Seat 5: stoney67 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: Sweenareen folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: krishnamurti folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: SCYukon (button) showed [Ts Kc] and lost with a pair of Tens

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got caught being an aggrodonk yet again. The table had been timid up to that point. Sigh. I suck. Oh well GL TJ TID!But really, I had to have with 33 on the button here right? Limp. Call a bet. Bet when he checks. Overbet on the river. Had to have a set.No. I just suck. Take 2 weeks off and quit forever.PokerStars Game #21418439769: Tournament #114750942, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (125/250) - 2008/10/22 23:16:23 ET Table '114750942 236' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: Kyndig232 (550 in chips) is sitting out Seat 2: WhatArunAA (7250 in chips) Seat 3: JUKER 1 (10175 in chips) Seat 4: LoveDoc77 (13700 in chips) Seat 5: stoney67 (12825 in chips) Seat 6: Sweenareen (8835 in chips) Seat 7: krishnamurti (18550 in chips) Seat 8: SCYukon (9205 in chips)Kyndig232: posts the ante 25WhatArunAA: posts the ante 25JUKER 1: posts the ante 25LoveDoc77: posts the ante 25stoney67: posts the ante 25Sweenareen: posts the ante 25krishnamurti: posts the ante 25SCYukon: posts the ante 25Kyndig232: posts small blind 125WhatArunAA: posts big blind 250*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SCYukon [Ts Kc]JUKER 1: foldsCAJUNMAN33 is connectedLoveDoc77: calls 250stoney67: foldsSweenareen: foldskrishnamurti: foldsSCYukon: calls 250Kyndig232: foldsWhatArunAA: checks*** FLOP *** [Qh Tc 3h]WhatArunAA: checksLoveDoc77: bets 1000SCYukon: calls 1000WhatArunAA: folds*** TURN *** [Qh Tc 3h] [Jd]LoveDoc77: checksSCYukon: bets 1750LoveDoc77: calls 1750*** RIVER *** [Qh Tc 3h Jd] [6d]LoveDoc77: checksSCYukon: bets 6180 and is all-inLoveDoc77: calls 6180*** SHOW DOWN ***SCYukon: shows [Ts Kc] (a pair of Tens)LoveDoc77: shows [Qs Js] (two pair, Queens and Jacks) SCYukon said, "wow"LoveDoc77 collected 18935 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 18935 | Rake 0Board [Qh Tc 3h Jd 6d]Seat 1: Kyndig232 (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: WhatArunAA (big blind) folded on the Flop Seat 3: JUKER 1 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: LoveDoc77 showed [Qs Js] and won (18935) with two pair, Queens and Jacks Seat 5: stoney67 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: Sweenareen folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: krishnamurti folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: SCYukon (button) showed [Ts Kc] and lost with a pair of Tens
busto
Er.....OK? Not sure if this is threadworthy. Let the FCP forum police decide.
Shouldn't you be studying for midterms or something? But thanks for weighin in.The point is I was trying to hard to impress TJ and got caught bluffing badly cuz the lucksak hit his jack on the turn. Otherwise he was gone.Gee I could have ak here and been good too, for that matter.
Shouldn't you be studying for midterms or something? But thanks for weighin in.The point is I was trying to hard to impress TJ and got caught bluffing badly cuz the lucksak hit his jack on the turn. Otherwise he was gone.Gee I could have ak here and been good too, for that matter.
Yikes at the first bolded sentence if true.You definitely aren't repping AK at all.
Yikes at the first bolded sentence if true.You definitely aren't repping AK at all.
Hey, he has won the Sunday Million, I have won a 1700 player 1 dollar tourney. I don't think my posts here are going to impress him, so was trying to make some strong plays in position and build a stack. Just got carried away. The blinds go up so quick you have to be active. I was too active obv.Now get back to your books, junior. And stop posting, I don't find yours to be of any assistance. plzthx.
Hey, he has won the Sunday Million, I have won a 1700 player 1 dollar tourney. I don't think my posts here are going to impress him, so was trying to make some strong plays in position and build a stack. Just got carried away. The blinds go up so quick you have to be active. I was too active obv.Now get back to your books, junior. And stop posting, I don't find yours to be of any assistance. plzthx.
Are these joke posts?

Because making moves in a 10 dollar tournament is going to impress TJ... right.Snamuh is definitely a valuable member of the FCP community, and I agree with him 100% that you did not represent AK in this hand in any way.

Are these joke posts?
semi-joke posts. I find all of his replies aggravating on some level. I put this out there as fodder for Fartgo and Highwaystar, my star abusers, not that young punk.

looooooooooooooolThe guy donks out from a tournament to impress TJ aaahahahahaTalk about your all time backfires. As if that alone wasn't bad enough, he posts it for everyone to see.

Talk about your all time backfires. As if that alone wasn't bad enough, he posts it for everyone to see.
LOL. I lol'd in real life reading this line.
semi-joke posts. I find all of his replies aggravating on some level. I put this out there as fodder for Fartgo and Highwaystar, my star abusers, not that young punk.
LOL Adam is a year older than I am. Next time make a list of who can and can't respond to your retarded posts.
looooooooooooooolThe guy donks out from a tournament to impress TJ aaahahahahaTalk about your all time backfires. As if that alone wasn't bad enough, he posts it for everyone to see.
Hey if you can't laugh at your own retarded play, who can you laugh at. If you think that was funny, you should have seen me donking off my roll playing 1/2 limit the last couple of nights. Thank God I cashed out half before the insanity started.

For the record I have no clue what everyones problem with Snamuh is, I have never seen him really say anything out of line and the tone of his posts never really come off as too condescending either, so what gives?

LOL Adam is a year older than I am. Next time make a list of who can and can't respond to your retarded posts.
Well let me save you time. You = never. ok? thx.
For the record I have no clue what everyones problem with Snamuh is, I have never seen him really say anything out of line and the tone of his posts never really come off as too condescending either, so what gives?
A few lengthy arguments in the strat forum (where we should be encouraged to disagree and discuss) and one unprovoked bashing of RoyalTour with AcidKnight (where I was being a douche regardless or whether I like or dislike his posts).
A few lengthy arguments in the strat forum (where we should be encouraged to disagree and discuss) and one unprovoked bashing of RoyalTour with AcidKnight (where I was being a douche regardless or whether I like or dislike his posts).
I guess, but there are plenty of people that act like douches here on a regular basis (myself certainly included), and I don't see people jumping down their throats in every other thread.
Er.....OK? Not sure if this is threadworthy. Let the FCP forum police decide.
WTF is he to decide with is threadworthy?
Title, OP, and subsequent posts add up to a giant flame request.Did you expect any different?
No - I welcome it. I love it. I deserve it.
i have a sick feeling that tj was impressed though, brb instant messaging him
Well if nothing, I was aggressive. But my guess is he thinks I am plain retarded. And he would be right.Wow - I love this quote and hit reply to get all quotes. Gonna be life altering.